Bangalore, India, July 30, 2014: element14 has added the newest optoelectronics, connectors and passives to its portfolio of tape and reel products for electronics design of industrial and consumer electronics. New ranges include MLCC from Kemet and shielded power inductors from Coilcraft featuring higher saturation current ratings and low profile.
Marc Grange, Head of Product and Asset Management, element14 Asia-Pacific said, “We are delighted to expand our full reel options from industry-leading suppliers. Customers now have easy access to one of the most comprehensive portfolios available for fast delivery in the packaging they require.”
Among the expanded ranges for industrial applications in power and lighting are full reel optocouplers, standard LEDs and high brightness LEDs –
– Vishay; dual channel optocoupler suited for high density applications with limited space; at sg.element14.com/vishay
– Cree SMD LED; its wide-viewing angle makes it suitable for linear and panel lighting
– CML SMT LED; 140 degree viewing angle, consistent high brightness
– Dialight Micro LED comes in a full range of colours and intensities
Over 1,000 of the most essential high-performance connectors are available from industry-leading suppliers –
– TE : Universal Mate N Lok, Micro-Match MTA, Amplimite, Ampmodu, CPC series for industrial, appliances, network and data communications
– Molex : KK, Microfit, minifit, Cgrid for power management, consumer and data communications; at sg.element14.com/molex
– Harting : Dsub series for interfaces
– JST : full reel wire-to-board connector that is sub-miniature in size and offers design flexibility that includes ZPD, PA, BHS series.
The extended ranges of passives include over 450 MLCC from Kemet, 480 inductors from Coilcraft and circuit protection devices from Littelfuse; view it at sg.element14.com/littelfuse.
Customers have the flexibility of deciding what quantity they would like on each reel; element14 also offers a free of charge re-reeling service upon request, for quantities above 150 pieces. For high-speed auto-insertion and assembly efficiency, over 52,000 surface mount components are available for delivery in a standard 180mm reel, ready to pick and place, complete with leader and trailer tape. View at in.element14.com