Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, November 3, 2014: HID Global, a worldwide player in secure identity solutions has announced the company’s participation at IFSEC & OSH Arabia 2014 being held at Riyadh International Convention & Exhibition Center (RICEC) in Riyadh from November 2 – 4, 2014. The company will be demonstrating the power to connect people, devices and applications at Stand M15. In addition to demonstrating its new mobile access solution and iCLASS Seos credential for higher security, the company will showcase its broad range of credential management and layered authentication solutions that address enterprise and government security requirements.
‘‘HID Global is commited to delivering customer-centric secure access solutions in the Middle East and Saudi Arabia, and IFSEC & OSH Arabia 2014 gives us the opportunity to connect with our growing number of customers and channel partners,” said Nat Pisupati, regional sales director, Identity and Access Management, Middle East and Africa with HID Global. ‘‘We look forward to showcasing our Genuine HID portfolio of interoperable and future-proof secure identity solutions that are enabling smart applications, smart devices and smart technology to enhance the customer experience.”
HID Global will demonstrate its extensive suite of technologies, products, solutions and services that will provide visitors a hands-on understanding of how to address real-world security challenges at Stand M15.
– iCLASS Seos Credential: New iCLASS Seos credential technology providing organizations with higher security. The credentials are supported by its very successful iCLASS SE reader platform with OSDP. iCLASS Seos enables customers to use multiple applications and technologies on smart cards, smartphones and other mobile devices.
– HID Mobile Access: The new, award-winning solution supports Bluetooth Smart and NFC to open doors with smartphones and other smart devices. Powered by Seos technology, HID Mobile Access also enables users to open doors and gates from a distance via Bluetooth Smart and the company’s patented “Twist and Go” gesture technology.
– ActivID Enterprise Authentication and Smart Employee ID Solutions: Employee-centric solutions using a single credential for access to the cloud, data and door. It provides secure and convenient user access experiences and protects against the latest cyber threats and attacks.
– Genuine HID Technology and Embedded Solutions: To enable third parties to develop solutions that work within the Genuine HID ecosystem. HID Global’s iCLASS SE Encoder, the iCLASS SE Reader Module and the iCLASS SE Processor can be used across a variety of platforms to SIO-enable third-party hardware for higher security.
– Networked Access Solutions: EDGE EVO and VertX EVO IP-enabled open platform access control solutions.