Redmi 2 first went on sale in India in March this year. It was Xiaomi’s first phone to use a 64-bit processor, and also the first to support 4G dual-SIM. Thinner and lighter than its predecessor Redmi 1S, coupled with a soft touch matte back cover, Redmi 2 received a warm welcome from fans in India. Now, lower costs have enabled us to reduce the price of Redmi 2, and this translates into savings that Mi fans can enjoy.
The key specifications include:
- Quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB Flash (expandable to 32GB)
- 4G Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4.7-inch 1280 x 720 HD screen (312 PPI)
- 8MP BSI f/2.2 rear camera / 2MP BSI front camera with 720p video recording
- 2200mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 1.0
Starting today, Redmi 2 will be available for Rs. 5,999 on Mi.com and across all Mi India partners including Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, The Mobile Store and Airtel.
© Technuter.com News Service