Jabra launches Evolve 65t
Jabra has launched the Evolve 65t – true wireless earbuds specifically engineered for the mobile professional. The new edition to the market-leading Evolve range of professional headsets marks yet another engineering milestone for Jabra, as the pioneer of the world’s first true wireless earbuds to attain Skype for Business certification.
True wireless earbuds are becoming increasingly popular among consumers, who value their convenience, comfort and sound quality, but until now there has been no professional-grade equivalent. The Evolve 65t changes the game for business, by incorporating all the winning features of the acclaimed Evolve range from Jabra: wireless freedom, great sound, UC-compatibility and dual connectivity for your laptop and smartphone.
Research reveals that a third of office workers spend less than 20% of their time working at their desk and the global workforce has become more mobile between 2015 and 2018 – a trend that is continuing. The Jabra Evolve 65t supports this shift towards mobile working that is sweeping across many businesses and industries. With workers no longer tied to their desk, mobility is becoming an increasingly important priority, with workers demanding high-quality audio connectivity, UC integration and full flexibility.
The Jabra Evolve 65t delivers professional quality sound for calls and music in a true wireless earbud design for flexible use around the workplace or while travelling. These first professional true wireless earbuds enable business professionals to connect to customers or colleagues wherever they are.
“With the Evolve range we have focused on empowering users to be productive at work. Whether your main place of work is a crowded, open office or a flexible environment, it is crucial that you have seamless connectivity and optimal concentration. With Evolve 65t, we now add a true wireless headset to the professional experience,” said Holger Reisinger, SVP Business Solutions at Jabra.
The Evolve 65t has been specifically engineered to marry user needs with a high-quality audio experience. With the touch of a button, users can send voice commands to their digital assistants of choice, so they can be connected and stay connected – even as they shuttle between different locations throughout the day. They are also able to connect to two devices simultaneously, ensuring that users never have to compromise on their professional presence even when on-the-go.
The Skype for Business certified four-microphone technology enables optimal call quality for the true wireless form factor. And following the recent announcement that Microsoft Teams now supports call control (HID) enablement, Jabra devices will continue to be supported within Teams.
Evolve 65t at a glance:
- Certified for excellence –Skype for Business certified to provide validation for high quality experience
- Sound on the go – Superior true wireless sound with 4-microphone technology
- Power to last the day – Up to 15 hours of battery-life (with charging case) and fast-charge feature to power 1.5 hours of additional use on just a 15-minute charge
- Dual Connectivity – Connect to two devices simultaneously for the optimal collaboration experience. Superior true wireless stability to reduce call and music dropouts
- Mobile Concentration – Multiple fitting options for perfect seal and hear-through functionality for an adjustable Passive Noise Cancellation experience
- Music, the way you want to hear it – Superior music experience with integration to the Jabra Sound+ app for personalizing the sound and user-experience
- Voice commands made simple – One-touch access to digital assistants of choice
@Technuter.com News Service