Axis Communications is on a growth trajectory with three key appointments for India. These appointments reinvigorate Axis Communications’ commitment to driving growth and delivering next-gen surveillance solutions for its customers.
The three new Axians are –
- Nirav Thakker, National Key Account Manager for End Customer, Smart Cities, Transportation and Police
- Sameer Sharma, as the Key Account Manager for End Customer, Government and Defence
- Parth Amin as the Account Manager of Gujarat region, West India
“We are very pleased to on-board Nirav, Sameer and Parth to our team, Sudhindra Holla, Director, Axis Communications, India and SAARC said, “Their technical expertise and extensive sales-management background will be invaluable to providing support to the industry.
- Nirav Thakker, National Key Account Manager, End Customer
Nirav brings 26 years of experience across sales and strategic planning with him. His key focus will be national accounts across the key verticals of smart cities, transportation and working closely with law enforcement organizations across India.
- Sameer Sharma, Key Account Manager, End Customer
A seasoned professional in the security industry with over 15 years, Sameer will spearhead the customer growth in the government and defence sectors and contributing to the growth of Axis in East India.
- Parth Amin, Account Manager, Gujarat
Parth is joining Axis with 9 years of experience across sales, execution solution and corporate strategy, spanning across various industries including telecommunications, smart city, and IT. Parth will be responsible for the expanding footprint for Axis in Gujarat.