New Delhi, India, December 16, 2014: Axis Communications, the world player in network video surveillance solutions, participated in India’s biggest fire safety and security exhibition- IFSEC India Expo (International Fire & Security Exhibition and Conference) in Delhi at Pragati Maidan. IFSEC was a 3-day event held on December 11th- 13th, 2014.
Axis Communications showcased its products and solutions in the surveillance segments at the IFSEC India 2014, which is the annual commercial, homeland security and fire protection exhibition demonstrating the latest products, services, new technology and the opportunity to network with over leading professionals and security companies.
Sudhindra Holla, Country manager, Axis Communications, India said, “With the rapid change in technology and increase in awareness levels across the globe, we are witnessing a higher adoption of network surveillance cameras. These cameras are based on open IP standards which can connect to any kind of IP network, including the Internet. This enables remote viewing and recording from anywhere in the world along with advanced video analytics features, such as motion detection, audio detection to prevent tampering alarm. In addition to the above, cloud computing, BYOD and virtualization are some of the key trends triggering the adoption rate. Axis is rapidly gaining customers for surveillance projects in India across domains of retail, infrastructure, transportation, and hospitality.”
In-line with India’s vision for smart cities and Digital India, Axis has products and solutions which will cater and help transform the country into a more secure, smarter and safer nation. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms.
At IFSEC, Axis demonstrated the latest innovations, including the new AXIS Q6000-E network camera, that offers a 360° overview provided by four 2 megapixel camera heads, and when integrated with AXIS Q60-E it simultaneously offers high detail optical zoom on areas of interest, with just one click. Other key products showcased were:
- P13 series- superb image quality for video surveillance in any environment
- Q16 series- outstanding image performance in demanding lighting conditions
- P14 series- compact and cost-effective surveillance for any environment
- M2014- is a high-performance, compact bullet-style network camera
- M11 series- compact and affordable cameras for professional surveillance
- F series and P12 series- ideal for ATMs (automated teller machines), banks, stores, hotels, as well as rugged environments such as emergency vehicles, buses, trams and trucks.
- P32 series- simply attractive. Streamlined and versatile varifocal fixed domes.
- P33 series- fixed domes for any environment with remote focus and zoom
- M32 series- discreet and affordable fixed domes for professional surveillance
- M30 series- affordable, fixed mini domes for indoor/outdoor use
- Q35 series- consists of high-performing, vandal-resistant, indoor and outdoor-ready fixed domes
- P55 series- advanced indoor and outdoor-ready PTZ domes
- M50 series- affordably priced pan/tilt/zoom cameras
- P54 series- comprises outdoor-ready, wall-mounted HDTV pan/tilt/zoom cameras
- Q87 series- provides a visual camera and a thermal camera