New Delhi, India, February 16, 2016: Videocon has launched its first Satellite AC, Aryabot. Aryabot is a device with some cool features that are based on the IOT phenomenon. A class apart from a modern day AC, Aryabot runs on a platform that enables the device to align itself to one’s usage patterns and preferences, surveillances home and office premises, talks out the commands to the AC, pairs up with smartwatches like the Apple Watch and Android Wear,and keeps check on power consumption, besides various other intelligent features like auto-trouble shooting and auto call-logging to the nearest service centre.
Akshay Dhoot, Head of Technology and Innovation at Videocon, said, “At Videocon it is our endeavor to present the most advanced technologies to our customers. Videocon has been working on this concept for over a year and Aryabot undoubtedly is one of our biggest creations. We value the response that we got from our customers for our previous ranges that has built the foundations of this strong product. It truly defines path breaking technology and stands class apart from any other AC in the world.”
Cool Features of Aryabot
- Aryabot can be easily paired up with smartphones and smartwatches, allowing GPS access through connectivity to multiple satellites. This feature responds to the user’s GPS position to switch off the AC when one leaves the house and switches it on before one enters the set radial distance using the Geo-Fence feature.
- In order to tackle security and intrusion issues, Aryabot comes with a dedicated USB slot for a web cam connection. The web cam streams live video on the smartphone through the integrated application.
- Through its budgeting feature, one can set electricity consumption limits which helps to plan the spending in advance, and also view daily, weekly and monthly energy consumptions and expenditures. With the added option of controlling the AC without touching any control buttons, Aryabot lets one dictate instructions with the embedded voice command feature.
- The Sleep Graph mode allows to set desired temperature levels for each hour of the night. One can set different temperatures for next 8 hours to ensure a sound sleep. And if the weatherman fails to forecast the temperature, Aryabot will sense the outside temperature and automatically adjust to set temperature inside.
- The AC also intelligently detects problem areas and suggests remedial actions basis its algorithms. It also has the ability to contact the service centre on its own and log in service requests. All these features and many more can be controlled using any Android and iOS based smartphones and smartwatches through an app.
Videocon has rolled out 8 new models in the Aryabot series that comes in a stylish curve indoor unit. All ACs in the range comply with BEE star ratings and possess 5 and 3 stars, reflecting its high energy efficiency capabilities. These are available across 1 ton and 1.5 ton. Price range of Aryabot series starts from Rs. 34,000 (1 ton) and Rs. 39,000 (1.5 ton).