New Delhi, India, January 06, 2016: ASUS is kick-starting the new year by launching the ZenWatch 2 in India. Designed for those who are always on the move and seek to lead a wholesome connected life with the help of their smart devices, the ZenWatch 2 is a sleek and elegant device that provides the users with a feature-rich experience. The ZenWatch 2 will be available in two sizes – 1.63” (WI501Q) and 1.45” (WI502Q) for a price of INR 14,999 and INR 11,999 respectively. ZenWatch 2 is available on Flipkart and will be sold at ASUS Exclusive Stores at a later date.
The ASUS ZenUI integration offers a host of smart assistance features to the users. Some key features include:
- Control your smartphone’s camera through viewfinder preview, gesture shutter and timer shutter
- Mute an incoming call on the smartphone by covering the ZenWatch with your hand
- Find My Phone for identifying your phone’s location
- Business Helper to quickly access upcoming agendas, mails, and call log right from your wrist
- Fonehelper to control phone settings like Wi-Fi, volume and hotspot from the watch
Commenting on the launch, Peter Chang, Region Head – South Asia & Country Manager for ASUS India said, “Consumers today wish to use gadgets that make their lives simpler by aiding their hectic lifestyles. The ASUS ZenWatch 2 achieves this through its features that make it possible for the users to manage their lives right on their wrists. Combining luxury in a slim form-factor, the ZanWatch 2 furthers our vision of providing high-end products at affordable price points.”
The ZenWatch 2 also doubles up as the user’s health companion by tracking fitness activities with industry-leading accuracy. Some key features include:
- Keep a track of your fitness progress with the wellness app that uses the phone’s Wi-Fi or cellular network to estimate your location changes
- Speak “Start workout” to launch workout coach on the watch; set time, period, distance, or expected burned calories as your goal and be notified once you have reached your goal
Designed to reflect fine craftsmanship synonymous with ASUS, the ZenWatch 2 comes in a hand-polished stainless-steel casing with an exquisitely curved watch crystal and a crown button that echoes traditional watch styling while Corning Gorilla Glass 3 provides durability. Users have multiple design and customization options to choose from for ultimate personalization of their ZenWatch 2 from the comfort of their smartphones. The ASUS ZenWatch Manager helps them select the watch face they like and the information they need on the face while the ASUS Exclusive FaceDesigner helps them design their own unique watch face.
The ZenWatch 2 uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with a 512MB RAM and 4 GB memory. Available in interesting colours (Silver and Gunmetal for WI501Q, Silver for W1502Q), the watches come in two strap variants – Rubber and Leather. The smartwatch is equipped with an enhanced battery that provides up to 2 day usage and 3 day stand-by time. Users are also provided with an all-new magnetic pogo-clip for effortless charging.
Various models of ZenWatch 2
|Model||Model No.||Case||Strap Material||Colour||Price (in INR)|
© Technuter.com News Service