Bangalore, India, April 21, 2015: element14 has expanded its portfolio of PCB connectors from leading global suppliers TE Connectivity, Molex, FCI, Harwin, Hirose, JST, Phoenix Contact and Samtec. These have been added to its comprehensive range of over 210,000 connectors; comprising crimp and solder terminals, D sub connectors, rectangular power connectors, terminal blocks and circular connectors which include military specifications grade Mil-DTL-5015, 83723, 26482 and 26500 and severely harsh environment (IP69K) grade circular connectors.
The portfolio of almost 30,000 PCB connectors include board-to-board, card edge and backplane, DIN 41612 board, FFC/FPC board, stacking board and wire-to-board connectors ideal for use in Portable Mobile Devices, Consumer Electronics, Building Automation, White Goods, Industrial Machinery, Aerospace and Defence, Transportation, and Telecommunications.
Marc Grange, Head of Product and Asset Management, element14 Asia-Pacific, said, “We offer one of the widest selections of PCB connectors from the world’s leading brands. Our upgraded transactional website platform, with its new, powerful enhancements, ensures our customers get a simpler, more personalised online purchasing experience. With more and more of our business being conducted online, it is important we give our customers the best experience and make the whole process of reviewing and selecting the products they want as easy as possible.”
Industrial applications for the IoT (Internet of Things) such as internet-connected industrial systems for telecommunications, building automation and transportation have also increased demand for High-Speed, High Power, Fine Pitch and Low Profile connectors for advanced applications. New PCB connectors feature :
– High Speed connectors: speeds from 10 Gbps to over 25Gbps fulfil rapid demands of High Speed Connectivity; includes pluggable I/O, Backplane and Edge Card Connectors
– High Power connectors: cutting edge current density per circuit from 10A to 65A, positive housing locks and polarized housing; includes wire-to-board, board-to-board, wire-to-panel and wire-to-wire connectors
– Low Profile connectors: highly suitable for space-constrained PCB design and to achieve small form-factor requirement; high-reliability and high performance in a low profile – mated height of as low as 1.55mm – includes polarization features and secure friction-locking devices
– Fine Pitch: range includes as low as 0.3mm pitch connectors which helps to achieve a smaller form factor in both size and volume in PCB design
Available at in.element14.com/pcb-connectors, customers can choose the connectors they need by product range, number of contacts, gender, pitch spacing, contact plating, contact termination, contact material and other critical specifications.
New ranges of PCB connectors from leading manufacturers include:
– TE Connectivity Dynamic Series wire-to-board, wire-to-panel and wire-to-wire connectors with diverse housings available to meet most applications and offers up to 65A current capacity; in.element14.com/te-connectivity
– JST SH Series which is World’s First 1.00mm pitch Crimp style Connector
– Samtec PES Series that offer High Power Header and Socket of up to 40A, at in.element14.com/samtec