Dubai, UAE, October 13, 2014: GITEX– HID Global, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions today announced that under the theme ‘Your Security Connected,’ it will demonstrate the power to connect people, devices and applications with its broad Genuine HID portfolio of interoperable and future-proof secure identity solutions – including smart applications, smart devices and smart technology. GITEX Technology Week 2014 will be held at the Dubai World Trade Centre from October 12-16. In addition to showcasing its identity assurance portfolio of ID authentication and credential management solutions, HID Global will demonstrate its broad portfolio of interoperable secure identity solutions that address smart applications for enterprise, banking and government customers.
“HID Global is a trusted provider of secure identity solutions and we are delighted to be participating for the fourth consecutive year at GITEX, the most important and biggest IT tradeshow in the Middle East and Africa region,” said Nat Pisupati, regional sales director, Identity and Access Management, Middle East and Africa with HID Global. “HID Global is committed to collaborating closely with channel partners in order to address end users requirements effectively. GITEX is an excellent platform to interact and meet with security and industry professionals. We will be available to meet channel partners, end users, OEMs, systems integrators, security and IT managers to understand their key secure identity challenges and how our solutions can assist them.”
HID Global will demonstrate its extensive suite of technologies, products, solutions and services that will provide visitors a hands-on understanding of how to address real-world security challenges at Hall 2, Stand B2-4.
– iCLASS Seos credential: New iCLASS Seos credential technology providing organizations with higher security. The credentials are supported by its very successful iCLASS SE reader platform with OSDP. iCLASS Seos enables customers to use multiple applications and technologies on smart cards, smartphones and other mobile devices.
– HID Mobile Access: The recently-launched solution supports Bluetooth Smart and NFC to open doors with smartphones and other smart devices. Powered by HID Global’s award-winning Seos technology, HID Mobile Access also enables users to open doors and gates from a distance via Bluetooth Smart and the company’s patented “Twist and Go” gesture technology.
– ActivID Enterprise Authentication and Smart Employee ID Solutions: Employee-centric solutions using a single credential for access to the cloud, data and door. It provides secure and convenient user access experiences and protects against the latest cyber threats and attacks.
– Multi layered Authentication Solutions For Secure Online Banking: The latest ActivID Appliance enables banks to take authentication beyond passwords and easily deploy risk-based authentication solutions that prevent fraud and secure transactions using our latest threat detection and transaction signing technology.
– Genuine HID Technology and Embedded Solutions: To enable third parties to develop solutions that work within the Genuine HID ecosystem. HID Global’s iCLASS SE Encoder, the iCLASS SE Reader Module and the iCLASS SE Processor can be used across a variety of platforms to SIO-enable third-party hardware for higher security.
– Networked Access Solutions: EDGE EVO and VertX EVO IP-enabled open platform access control solutions.
– HID Secure Identity Services: A comprehensive suite of services to help customers address every aspect of requirements for cards or digital credentials for mobile access, including managing the daily flow of ID card badge requests, large-volume re-badging projects and combining multiple technology platforms onto one credential.