To ensure customers in Haryana remain connected during the lockdown, Vodafone Idea is enabling its customers to avail all services and recharges on the digital platform.
With retail outlets being inoperational during the lockdown, Vodafone Idea is helping its 2G customers using feature phones, to access Quick Recharge through SMS and Missed call. The process is simple and easy to understand. Customers in Haryana just need to send a SMS from their registered mobile number. In some cases customers will have to complete the process by giving a missed call to a designated number.
Quick Recharge through SMS
- E.g. SBI Bank : SMS to 9223440000
SMS Format: Stopup<space>Userid<space>MPIN<space>VODAFONE/IDEA<space>10 digit Mob No<space>Amount
- ICICI Bank: SMS to 9222208888 : MTOPUP<space>IDEA/VODAFONE<space>10 digit Mob No<space>Amount<space>Last 6 digits of Bank Acc
- Axis Bank: SMS to 9717000002 / 5676782 : MOBILE<space>10 digit Mob No<space>Idea/Vodafone<space>Amount<space>Last 6 digits of Bank Acc
- Kotak Bank : SMS to 9971056767 / 5676788 : REC<space>10 digit Mob No<space> VODAFONE/IDEA<space>Amount<space>Last 4 digits of Bank Acc
- IndusInd Bank : SMS to 9212299955: MOB<space>10 digit Mob No<space> VODAFONE/IDEA<space>Amount<space>Last 4 digits of Debit card
Quick Recharge through SMS and Missed call
- E.g. HDFC Bank : SMS and Call to 7308080808
1st Step SMS: ACT<space> VODAFONE/IDEA<space>Last 5 digits of Bank Acc
2nd Step SMS: FAV<space>98XXXXXXXX<space>Amount
Confirm your recharge by giving a call
3rd Step: Give missed call to 7308080808
The facility is already live and can be used by customers using their registered mobile numbers.
Vodafone Idea customer service teams are also creating awareness among customers on accessing and taking the benefit of digital platforms through video links, GIFs, dockets that explain the process for undertaking recharge and effecting bill payments. Recharge process details are also being communicated via my Vodafone app, my Idea app and enabled via digital wallets. Vodafone Idea is also requesting digital savvy customers to help their friends, relatives and neighbors who are not familiar with digital platforms.
As an additional convenience factor, Vodafone pre-paid customers can now recharge at Idea retail outlets and Idea customers can avail recharge at Vodafone retail outlets.
Vodafone Idea customer service personnel in Haryana have been going the extra mile in lockdown conditions to help customers urgently needing addressal of concerns. At several locations, customer service associate contact details have been put up outside the stores for customers needing personal intervention. Senior customer service managers have also been monitoring and attending to customer requirements varying from KYC compliance, SIMEX procedures as well as handset re-setting.