New Delhi, India, April 21, 2014: Vodafone Business Services (VBS), the enterprise arm of Vodafone India, has launched managed video conferencing service for enterprises to offer an experience of world class virtual face to face like interaction with various participants anytime, anywhere. The noteworthy benefit of the services is that it is network agnostic and device agnostic and offers a seamless conferencing experience.
Director of Vodafone Business Services Naveen Chopra said, “Uninterrupted communication, anytime and anywhere, is the need of Indian enterprises today to keep pace with the evolution in digital communication. Our managed video conference service for enterprises in India would be a cost effective way of connecting with various stakeholders, and improving the effectiveness of flexible working initiatives. Vodafone aims to offer products and services that focus on varied aspects of the Indian Enterprises’ telecommunications requirements. The introduction of managed video conference service is another step to establish Vodafone as a Total communications provider.”
Vodafone Business Services’ managed Video Conferencing service is over and above the services offered under Wireline portfolio, which include MPLS VPN, Private Leased Circuits (National and International), Internet Leased Lines, Office Wireline Voice and Audio Conferencing Services.
Features of managed video conference service are:
- Network agnostic – Connect using your VPN network, Internet or ISDN line
- Device agnostic – Multiple devices supported – video conferencing end points, laptops, tablets, smartphones
- High Definition (HD) Conferencing – Unmatched high definition picture quality
- Unlimited usage of video conferencing port – All our plans are unlimited, use as much as you want, no bill shocks
- Unique online self-care portal – Schedule, manage and monitor your video conferences online
- No CAPEX investment needed for video conferencing platform – The Vodafone Video Conferencing Bridge is on the Cloud.