Sony India launched a new addition to its voice recorder range with ICD-PX470. In addition to the array of features, the PX470 offers high quality and reliable recording with superior voice clarity. Equipped with 4GB internal memory, it gives you a maximum recording time of 59hours 35m when recording in stereo at MP3 128kbps. One can simply plug the ICD-PX470 straight into a free USB port for an immediate connection and transfer of data.
ICD-PX470 digital voice recorder will be available across Sony retail stores (Sony Center and Sony Exclusive), www.ShopatSC.com portal, major electronic stores and on Amazon and Flipkart e-commerce portal in India from 14th September 2020 onwards at Rs. 4,990/-.
Sony digital voice recorder ICD-PX470 features
- 4GB internal memory, expandable to 32GB with micro SD
- Built-in USB connector makes transferring files easy
- S-microphone system records distant or quiet sounds clearly
- Focus and Wide-Stereo recording captures the voices you want to hear
- Auto voice recording reduces background noise
- Supplied AAA battery will last for up to 55 hours.