Mi India expanded its Mi 11 Series and wearable portfolio with the launch of Mi 11 Lite and Mi Watch Revolve Active.
Mi 11 Lite
Designed for all style seekers, Mi 11 Lite is the slimmest and the lightest smartphone of 2021. Measuring just 6.8mm in thickness and weighing in at a mere 157g, Mi 11 Lite offers a comfortable and lightweight in-hand feel. Sporting a punch-hole cut out for the front camera, the smartphone achieves a nearly bezel free design for users looking for a maximum screen size. It also boasts a curved side fingerprint sensor that has been seamlessly integrated into the slim form factor, offering a smooth unlocking experience.
Mi 11 Lite comes with 3 fresh colours Tuscany Coral, Jazz Blue and Vinyl Black. All three color variants entail a unique look and style that makes them look aesthetically beautiful from all angles.
Mi 11 Lite sports a 6.55” 10-bit AMOLED DotDisplay. It is the first smartphone to offer the finest display in the segment. It comes with an amazing 1.07 billion on screen colors which is 64x more than its predecessor (8-bit display). This allows for smoother color gradation and a more natural transition between hues, minimizing banding and reducing noise and blemishes on the image, whatever angle the display is viewed from.
It also features 100% DCI-P3 color gamut ensuring vivid imagery, high color accuracy, and color retention. The combination of its 90Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate registers a faster device usage experience, without any lags or stutters. To further enhance its durability and build, it packs the robust protection with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on both front and back.
Mi 11 Lite’s stunning picture quality is paired with equally vivid sound. Mi 11 Lite features dual speaker setup supported with Hi-Res Audio and Hi-Res Audio Wireless certification, making media content streaming a feast for the eyes and ears.
Within the slim and light form factor, Mi 11 Lite packs a very capable triple-camera setup that features a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens along with a 5MP telemacro camera. Mi 11 Lite is constructed with best-in-class camera performance, where its 64MP camera empowers the consumers to capture photos of professional grade with minimal effort. The 8MP ultra-wide sensor helps in capturing wide scenic shots, while the 5MP telemacro camera sensor marks the shots with ultra-fine details making the subjects stand out in the pictures.
Mi 11 Lite comes with a 16MP front camera that has been optimized to provide clear and crisp selfies both during day and night. It can also shoot 4K videos with electronic image stabilization at 30 fps per second with natural colors and great dynamic range.
The camera app comes with 23 director modes. Now one can start pro level shooting without the requirement of any additional equipment or lenses. Mi 11 Lite comes with multiple built-in features such as Magic zoom, parallel world, VLOG mode and many more.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G
Carrying forward the legacy of flagship performance of its predecessors, Mi 11 Lite runs with Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 732G. It is based on an 8nm manufacturing process offering a perfect blend of power, efficiency, and speed. Prepared for a gaming performance, this ultra-light smartphone comes packed with LiquidCool Technology to avoid any heating during these sessions. Mi 11 Lite is also perfectly equipped for multitasking and offers an efficient performance experience. Paired with LPDDR4X RAM and UFS 2.2, it hosts a bunch of performance boosters.
The smartphone’s powerful performance needs are matched with a powerful 4,250mAh battery and 33W fast charging support. The powerful battery is enough to back heavy day-to-day operations with ease. This is one of the biggest batteries amongst all thin and light phones launched.
Mi Watch Revolve Active
Display and Design
Mi Watch Revolve Active flaunts a premium design highlighted by a 1.39” AMOLED screen with a dense 454×454 pixels resolution and 450 nits of peak brightness, thereby providing sharp, clear, and bright visuals in all weather conditions. Additionally, with a Smart Always-On Display feature, users can view time without any click and it automatically goes off when it detects you are not wearing the watch, hence saving a lot of battery. It also sports Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with DLC coating ensuring the display has great optical clarity and is sturdy.
Weighing just 32g, the watch feels completely natural on the wrist, and is comfortable for both exercise and daily use. Featuring an attractive and minimalist design, the Mi Watch Revolve Active comes with excellent customizable options. It comes in 3 different colour variants – Black, Blue and Beige, and with six interchangeable strap options. Users can also customize the watch face from more than 110 faces available for download from Xiaomi Wear App as well as use any gallery image in personalized watch-faces.
Advanced health features
To empower users to lead a watchful living, Mi Watch Revolve Active comes with LifeQ Health algorithm. It is an industry-leading provider of health information that can accurately monitor and analyse over 30 key data points including blood oxygen, stress, heart rate, sleep quality, energy levels, calories burned, etc. Taking a holistic approach to monitoring everything that matters, the Mi Watch Revolve Active keeps a check on users’ vital stats at all times, thereby making it an ideal choice for those seeking an active lifestyle.
- Blood oxygen saturation: Measuring the SpO2 using a reflective-light based sensor on the wrist, the watch helps to provide accurate all-round health data all day long
- Sleep tracking: Records one’s sleep through different stages and nudges to alter lifestyle for better sleep
- Continuous heart rate tracking: The watch accurately tracks one’s heart rate 24×7 and alerts the user when the heart rate is too high. The watch can also automatically save the resting heart rate curve from the past 30 days
- Stress monitoring: Provides an analysis of daily and 30-day stress trends to help manage stress
- Vo2 Max: VO2 Max captures how much oxygen one’s body is able to utilize during maximum activity. It indicates one’s present fitness level, so that they can plan their fitness routine efficiently
- Breathing Training: Enables users to relieve physical and mental stress by following the rhythms displayed and doing breathing exercises for 1-5 minutes
- Energy Levels: Tracks energy levels and shows how much energy one has used and regained. The dynamics of energy is modeled based on workout, sleep, heart rate, HRV, and other activities. When one knows about their body energy levels, they know when to be active or take a break
117+ workout modes to empower users to lead a healthy life
An excellent workout companion for fitness enthusiasts, Mi Watch Revolve Active enables consumers to improve and achieve their fitness goals and targets. It supports over 117 workout modes, including 17 professional sports modes, including triathlons, swimming, HIIT, Boxing, Water sports, and Yoga, among others. The watch also supports automatic workout detection, it pauses and resumes when the user does, to ensure that all the movements are tracked. It detects most common activity modes like indoor jogging, outdoor jogging and power walking, support for more forthcoming.
The smartwatch is also equipped with a high-end GPS chip system that accurately records movements and steps in places known and unknown. The 12nm built-in high-end process Airoha GPS chip supports synchronous positioning by 4 major positioning systems: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BDS.
Smart features for a connected lifestyle
Mi Watch Revolve Active comes with built-in Alexa, thereby offering the latest and best in class technology. Enabling a connected lifestyle, this feature allows consumers to command Alexa for setting reminders, alarms, etc. It also helps in operating other smart devices on command.
Mi Watch Revolve Active comes with 5ATM water resistance rating (50 meters underwater), that makes the smartwatch suitable for everyday use and water sport activities like shallow-water swimming, snorkeling, fishing etc. It also comes equipped with all important features such as alarm, timer, stopwatch, weather, find my phone, flashlight, etc., to help users stay connected and manage their notifications, incoming calls, fitness stats, etc. much more efficiently.
All-round multi-app support and powerful battery: Mi Watch Revolve Active for the first time brings one of the most requested and awaited feature in the Xiaomi Wear app, the 3rd party app support for Strava (Available for both Android and IOS) and Apple Health (Available on IOS only), thereby providing more options to stay fit and connected than before.
Sporting a 420mAh battery, the smartwatch provides a 14-day long battery backup on a single charge (typical usage, may change based on usage patterns) and takes less than 2 hours to fully charge. Additionally, the watch comes with a long battery mode that enables the smartwatch to perform and last for a much longer period of 22 days on a single charge.
- Mi 11 Lite will be available from June 28, 2021 starting 12:00 noon in three color options: Tuscany Coral, Jazz Blue, and Vinyl Black across Mi.com, Flipkart.com, Mi Home and Mi Studio, and authorised retail partners.
- Mi 11 Lite starts at INR 21,999 for 6GB + 128GB and INR 23,999 for 8GB + 128 GB
- Availing early bird offers and HDFC bank offers, users can purchase the newly launched device at an effective retail price is INR 18,999 for 6GB + 128GB, and for 8GB + 128GB for just 20,999, starting 25th June
- Mi 11 Lite starts at INR 21,999 for 6GB + 128GB and INR 23,999 for 8GB + 128 GB
- Mi Watch Revolve Active will be available from June 25, 2021 (12:00 noon) in 3 color variants – Beige, Black, Blue at a starting price of INR 9999 on Mi.com, Mi Homes, Amazon.in and retail stores. Strap variants: Olive green, leather black, maroon, beige, black, and blue. Users can also avail early bird offer of INR 1000, coupled with HDFC bank offer upto INR 750