New Delhi, India, July 31, 2014: Lenovo, the #1 global PC maker worldwide, recently hosted its annual partner event, ‘Internal Commercial Business Partner Meet 2014’, in Sri Lanka. The event recognized and rewarded partner contribution and unveiled Lenovo’s new Business Partner program for its commercial segment.
This year’s partner meet brought together Lenovo’s core commercial partner fraternity and gave them an opportunity to get acquainted with the company’s new channel structure, and discussed emerging trends in the Indian enterprise market. Recognising significant contributions made by its channel partners, Lenovo also announced the outstanding contribution awards for the partner community.
The following channel partners were awarded for their contribution:
- Highest Acquisition Business in FY13/14 (REL Segment)- Rox Trading and Systems
- Highest Business Contribution in FY13/14 (REL Segment) – Galaxy Office Automation
- Highest Premium Product Sales in FY13/14 (REL Segment)- CDP India Pvt Limited
- All Round Performer in FY13/14 (REL Segment)- NewWave Computing
- Outstanding Performance in FY13/14 (SMB Segment VAR)- Computer Exchange
- Outstanding Performance in FY13/14 (SMB Segment VAR)- Om Sai Corporation
- Outstanding Performance in FY13/14 (SMB Segment VAR)- United Computers
- Special Contribution Award – FY13/14 (REL Segment)- Team Computers
- Special Contribution Award – FY13/14 (REL Segment)- Computer Network & Telecom
- Special Contribution Award – FY13/14 (REL Segment)- Corporate Infotech
- Special Contribution Award – FY13/14 (SMB Segment)- PowerMax
“The Lenovo Internal Commercial Business Partner Meet 2014 has been a resounding success, and it reaffirms our commitment to our channel network. We are confident of strengthening our market position by forging deeper relationships with our partner community.” said Rahul Agarwal, Executive Director – Commercial Business, Lenovo India. “Our partners are at the centre of our growth strategy and we will continue to empower them with a larger scope of addressable market opportunity and increased profitability.”
Lenovo commands a significant market share in the enterprise segment (FY13-14: 25% in the commercial segment without large deals, per IDC Q1 2014 PC Shipment report), and this is largely led by the channel partner ecosystem (up to 80%). The company is geared up to aggressively pursue its ‘Unstoppable 2.0’ growth plan in FY 14-15 leveraging its core partner philosophy.