HP has launched the next generation of Spectre x360 13 for the modern hyperconnected consumers in India who want to do more with technology. Premium design and craftsmanship, breakthrough performance and mobility, and strengthened security of this new Spectre device will push the boundaries for today’s tech-savvy users who expect nothing less than exceptional computing experience.
The modern consumers, mostly comprising of the millennials and Gen Z, want a single device for their work and personal tasks. Premium laptop users are spending nearly half of their PC time outside of the home. Additionally, nearly six in 10 consumers are concerned their privacy could be compromised on their PC. With these insights in mind, the Spectre x360 13 features a head-turning sophisticated design, mobility and security for peace of mind anywhere and anytime, and exceptional performance needed to create and consume content.
Vickram Bedi, Sr. Director, Personal Systems, HP Inc. India, said, “With our customers’ needs as our guide, we strive to deliver the most immersive and transformative experiences, and unprecedented freedom and flexibility, while ensuring they remain connected to those who matter to them and to truly enable their One Life. The new HP Spectre x360 is a beautiful and powerful machine that ensues from our commitment to innovate for the consumers and equip them with the right tools and technology to unleash their potential.”
Beautiful and purposeful:
- Impressive reduction of 13% in size from last year’s model, with an industry-leading 90% screen-to-body ratio at every angle– all while increasing power.
- 400-nit display, HP’s first 4K OLED 13-inch diagonal display with True Black HDR for a 100,000:1 high contrast ratio for perfect blacks, anti-reflection display for outdoor viewing, and factory color calibration with Delta E <2 for a 30% wider color range for amazing viewing experiences.
- Beautiful gem cut and dual chamfer angular design achieved with high-precision aluminum CNC.
- Integrated functionality with USB-C port placement angled in the right corner for improved cord management and the power button on the left corner of the device to avoid accidental power shut-offs.
- Nightfall Black with Copper Luxe accents and Poseidon Blue with Pale Brass accents.
Powerful and connected:
- Two times the performance of the previous generation, enabled by HP’s first convertible featuring a quad-core 10th Gen Intel Core processor with Iris Plus Graphics.
- Offers up to 22 hours of battery life3 – enough power to take users through their day.
- Standard Intel Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and 4×4 Gigabit LTE concurrent networks for 122% faster speeds compared to a Cat9 2×2 configuration, allowing for up to two times the throughput versus the previous generation and up to three times faster file transfer speeds than Wi-Fi 5.
- Optimize system performance with HP Command Center; prioritize tasks and apps to optimize packet handling and improve throughput and latency with the new HP Network booster; and, choose from different color space presets for accurate color viewing while shopping, editing photos, or watching a movie
Secure and smart:
- With six in 10 consumers physically covering their laptop’s webcam to feel more secure or prevent it from being compromised, the HP Webcam Kill Switch keeps users safe from webcam hacking with a physical on/off switch to electrically turn off the webcam when not in use.
- New dedicated mute mic with LED key to switch the microphone on and off.
- Easily log into the device using Windows Hello with standard features like HP’s smallest IR camera at 2.2 mm and a fingerprint reader, conveniently located on the keyboard deck.
- Help protect online activity when connecting to unsecure or untrusted Wi-Fi networks with ExpressVPN, and manage passwords using one solution with LastPass.
Pricing and availability
The HP Spectre x360 13 will be available now with a starting price of INR 99, 990. across 150 HP World Stores in 50+ cities, HP Online Store, and leading e-commerce players Amazon and Flipkart