What is new in Nexus 6:
- More room to view: With a six-inch Quad HD display, Nexus 6 is great for watching, reading, playing and doing.
- More doing, less charging: An around-the-clock 3220 mAh battery gets you through your day and more. Plus, the included Motorola Turbo Charger gives you a quick burst of power when your battery needs it the most. All it takes is 15 minutes to get up to an additional 6 hours of battery life.
- More epic shots: The 13 megapixel camera with Optical Image Stabilization and HDR+ lets you take your best possible photos with the least possible effort.
- More sound in stereo: With dual front-facing stereo speakers, you’ll get an immersive stereo sound that is great for experiencing music, movies and games as you should.
- More with Lollipop: Nexus 6 comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop – a sweet new take on Android. Lollipop introduces Material Design so that content responds to your touch, or even your voice, in more intuitive ways, and transitions between tasks are more fluid. Plus, new call and message notifications allow you to act on (or dismiss) them without interrupting what you’re doing. And much much more.
Nexus 6 will be available for pre-order through the Google Play Store in late October. There are two colors to choose from – Midnight Blue or Cloud White – and two memory options – 32GB and 64GB. Nexus 6 will also be available with partners starting in November. You’ll hear from us soon with this information, additional pricing and availability details. In all, Nexus 6 will come to 28 countries, including India, across Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America starting later this year and as we head into Q1.