Mumbai, India, December 17, 2014: GIGABYTE Technology (India) Pvt. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of motherboards, has come out with the GA-J1800M-D2P-IN motherboard, which is particularly designed for compact, SFF PC systems and devices.
GA-J1800M-D2P-IN, a fully integrated motherboard featuring the Intel Celeron J1800 dual-core processor, can be yours at approximately Rs. 4,000. Being entirely fanless, it is perfect for always-on, mission critical systems and also, noise-sensitive digital entertainment systems. Its connectivity options include digital and analog display outputs via VGA port, while a PCIe plus a PCI slots provide wide-range expansion card selections.
The Intel Celeron J1800 Dual-Core processor combines CPU, graphics and memory controller in one package. Based on the 22nm manufacturing process, it uses the smallest package of any desktop processor within a low thermal envelope of only 10 watts. It boasts exceptional performance including DX11 gaming on Intel HD Graphics, and also comes with a dedicated H.264 encoder for smooth HD video playback.
The GIGABYTE J1800M-D2P-IN Bay Trail-D series motherboard is specially designed with two UDIMM slots, making it compatible with the widely available desktop DDR3 memory. Unlike SO-DIMM memory, UDIMM has the advantage of bringing to you a wider and more easily accessible range of RAM.
Feature Snapshot: GA-J1800M-D2P-IN
- Built-in Intel Celeron J1800 (2.41 GHz) Dual-Core processor
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable Technology
- Legacy IDE interface storage support
- Equipped with Line Print Terminal (LPT) port
- Dual channel DDR3/-L UDIMM slot support
- 2 x COM pin headers
- All Solid Capacitors with Humidity Protection New Glass Fabric PCB design
- LAN with high ESD Protection
- D-SUB ports on rear panel with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge for USB devices
- PCIe and PCI interface for wide-range expansion card selections
Price: Rs. 4,000 (approximately)
Warranty: 3 years