Garmin India launched The Forerunner 55, an easy-to-use GPS smartwatch that is designed for people of all skill levels especially the beginners to track their stats and chase their fitness goals.
The Forerunner 55 is light weighted, comes with a sleek look, and has all the primary features including PacePro and cadence alerts which help the runners to focus on their running and training fundamentals and take it to the next level.
The smartwatch also features comprehensive running modes, tailored daily training tips and enhanced health monitoring to improve the user’s performance both on and off the track.
The Forerunner 55’s clear screen displays data like distance traveled and can be customized to show all the data you need at a glance. With the built-in GPS the users can start their run or walk and track their time, distance, speed, pace and heart rate data right from their wrist.
Advanced running features
The Forerunner 55 offers runners the following tools to take their training to the next level:
- PacePro provides guidance to help runners tailor their efforts to a selected course or distance
- The finish time estimator lets athletes select a run distance and view their estimated finish time right from the wrist
- Cadence alerts let runners know when they’ve gone outside their target cadence range, helping to improve their running form
- For those looking to switch up their workout routine, the Forerunner 55 features several built-in activity profiles, including track or virtual running, pool swimming, Pilates, HIIT and more
- Following a workout, the built-in recovery time will let athletes know how long to rest before their next big effort
The Forerunner 55 features up to 2 weeks of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 20 hours in GPS mode.
Price & Availability
The all new Forerunner 55 comes in 3 exciting colours; Black, Aqua and Monterra Grey available at the price of Rs. 20,990/-
Forerunner 55 will be available on Amazon.in, Flipkart, Tata CLiQ, synergizer.co.inand Garmin Brand Stores.