Pre-ordering new Products has been a common phenomenon in Brick and Mortar especially in Automobile, Home, Luxury Apparels, and Luxury Accessories etc. It has also been around in e-commerce but for Electronics, Gadgets, Domain Names, Shoes, Fashion and Luxury Products etc.
There is hardly anyone doing this in India in the Fashion segment.
EthnicShack will be the first in India to start Pre-order facility, especially for Handmade and Handcrafted Fashion category. EthnicShack plans to have a Pre-order facility for our Exclusive range of Hand Painted Festive Collection as a start and thus will be shortly opened for pre-order online- www.ethnicshack.com.
What Pre-order does for the Company and the Brand
- For a business it’s quite fruitful to have an efficient production. Thus the pre-ordering criteria give an opportunity to test the demand before actually going all out.
- It gives an opportunity to gather early feedback to fine tune the product. This is how a brand can tweak its products based on early feedback.
- A brand needs to acknowledge the core areas of improvement in order to stamp success and sell what the demand is. Therefore through Pre-ordering, an opportunity for gathering some reviews and word of mouth for the products in advance.
- An opportunity to pre-order online is a fantastic way to engage, appreciate and reward loyalists.
And, what is in it for the Customers?
- It gives an opportunity to own something special to flaunt your style before anyone else, hence pre-ordering criteria makes one a trend-setter too.
- It gives an opportunity to have a sneak preview, updating about the new in trend.
- It gives an opportunity to influence with some designs. Get the designs tweaked in early adoption time.
- It gives an opportunity for to gift to your special someone something before anyone else does.
- Helps avoid the disappointment of missing the opportunity.
Time will tell how ‘Pre-order’ will be appreciated by the Fashion frenzy customers. However, we are quite upbeat about Pre-ordering as such.