Corsair launches Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB Mice
New Delhi, India, October 31, 2014: Corsair Gaming, a division of PC gaming hardware leader Corsair dedicated to the elevation of PC gaming, today introduced the Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB gaming mice, which come with one of two types of sensors: optical and laser. Designed with input from veteran pro gamers, the new mice are engineered with a new sleek, ergonomic shape and are built with an ultralight chassis for quick, fluid, and precise movements over extended gaming sessions.
The Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB Mice are available in two models, enabling gamers to further customize their battle stations with either optical or laser sensors.
Advanced CUE software lets gamers fine-tune performance characteristics such as DPI, acceleration, and smoothing to customize button assignments and macros for optimal gameplay. The mice also feature four-zone illumination with up to 16.8 million customizable colors, making them the ideal companion for Corsair Gaming K70, K95, or K65 RGB mechanical keyboards, and the Corsair Gaming H1500 and H2100 gaming headsets.
“As a competitive Counter-Strike GO player, I need an agile and accurate mouse to allow me to get consistent head shots with minimal effort and maximum efficiency,” said Jason Christian, Product Manager for Gaming Peripherals at Corsair Gaming. “To this end, I designed the Sabre RGB mice from the ground up to be lean and ultralight with the same level of precision of our M65 and M45 mice.”
Corsair Gaming Sabre Gaming RGB Mice Features:
- New ergonomic, featherweight sub-100 gram body
- Four-zone 16.8 million color backlighting
- CUE software offering advanced, personalized performance and color customization
- Available with two sensor types:
- 6400 DPI optical sensor with multi-color smooth, accurate tracking
- 8200 DPI laser sensor with ultra-precise tracking on nearly any surface
- Eight easy-access programmable buttons
- High-reliability switches rated for 20 million clicks
- Braided 1.8 meter easy-flex cable
- Sabre RGB Laser Mice – $69.99 MSRP, Sabre RGB Optical Mouse – $59.99 MSRP