Vuclip releases new update to its Vuclip Android App
New Delhi, India, March 19, 2014: Vuclip, the world’s largest independent mobile video and media company, today released a new update to its extremely popular Vuclip Android App. The updated app provides a highly personalized mobile video viewing experience through a new sophisticated recommendation engine and exciting social features. The app also offers a compelling offline viewing feature that empowers consumers to view high quality videos at their leisure. All of these updates are advancing Vuclip’s “elegant outside, smart inside” vision for the app.
Consumers can also now enjoy exclusively on all Vuclip products, including the Android app, an animated mobile comic series on the Backstory of Gabbar, the legendary villain from the iconic Hindi movie Sholay. The app offers access to a tremendous variety of videos, including full-length movies and clips, in more than 20 languages across popular genres such as gossip, comedy, movie, news, television, lifestyle and sports.
To view this extensive library of premium content, the Vuclip app delivers a high quality unbuffered video experience across any Android device and on any quality of network. New features include:
- Nonstop Action on Vuclip Now: A live streaming channel that is on 24*7, programmed with a combination of short and long form content.
- Offline Viewing: Capability to favorite videos and watch them offline at the user’s convenience.
- In-Player Video Discovery: Non-intrusive delivery of recommendations while viewing a video.
- Shake to be Surprised: Option to shake the handset and be presented with a highly relevant video that is in line with user’s viewing history
- Share with Social Popup: Ability to share videos anytime via social media channels
CEO of Vuclip Nickhil Jakatdar said, “Our goal is to provide a non-buffered video experience that is powered by cutting-edge technology – in other words, ‘smart inside’ — and is also elegant to view. We have seen interesting trends with our app – viewers are now tuning into more long form content than ever before, and engagement is extremely high. We are excited to continue to innovate on this user experience.”