Infosys Finacle, part of EdgeVerve Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Infosys, and Huawei, a leading global ICT solutions provider, today announced the global availability of the industry leading Finacle Universal Banking Solution Suite on Huawei’s FusionCloud based cloud platform. With this joint offering, financial services clients can expect substantial reductions in infrastructure and application management costs with high resilience and enhanced customer service efficiency across channels. The highly available platform will allow customers to run Finacle suite of applications on a private cloud network, delivering considerable performance, maintenance and total cost of ownership advantages.
- As part of this partnership, Huawei and Finacle carried out a benchmarking activity, observed and reviewed by the global advisory firm EY. The test was simulated on a Finacle database size of almost 1 TB, with 6000+ branches, 33 million+ customers, 61 million+ accounts and 20,000+ branch users. 3,846,000 transactions were successfully processed in a total test duration of 2 hours and 33 minutes at the rate of 627.66 transactions per second in one hour of peak user load.
- The solution will provide enhanced agility and quick service rollout, by enabling elastic, on demand and secure computing resource pools, while supporting all-round management and service automation. Customers will gain a range of flexible capabilities such as product factories, extensive parameterization and reusable business rules, and Open APIs, thereby enabling greater agility
- The solution will help reduce operating expenditure by ensuring optimum infrastructure utilization. Besides, customers will enjoy superior operational excellence owing to flexible process orchestration, robotic process automation, straight through processing and industry standards driven integrations
- The solution will provide a real-time 360 degree view of customer with actionable insights from its powerful analytics capabilities, helping banks drive right-sell opportunities and create personalized services for customers. This along with a unified and frictionless omnichannel experience will markedly improve user satisfaction
- Extensive self-service capabilities will allow users to apply for computing, storage and network resources to be allocated on a per use basis. This will thereby reduce dependence on IT support and maintenance resources, and enhance end-user satisfaction
@Technuter.com News Service