SHARP has launched its compact smart color multifunctional printer (MFP), the BP-30C25Z, for office use. The C-Cube IT, as it is called is the smallest business copier of its kind and has been specially designed for SME, Education, Healthcare, BFSI, Legal and Corporate segments. The MRP of the BP-30C25Z is INR 2,92,379 and it is now available across all key metros as well as Tier 1, 2 and 3 markets through Sharps’ extensive dealer network.
Sharp’s BP-30C25Z comes with all the capabilities of regular sized MFP in a small package with stylish design. The versatile MFP with the concept of “Free to Fit”, has been designed to seamlessly integrate into any business and work scenario in the new normal. The BP-30C25Z offers a host of productivity functions, best-in-class security enhancements and the same powerful workflow features and user interface common across the Sharp A3 range. The compact and stylish cubic design offers a range of deployment options. With the introduction of BP-30C25Z, Sharp has strengthened its colour MFP line-up in A3 Segment to cater to an even more diverse cross-section of corporate customers in India.
With office spaces becoming more premium, workplaces are demanding more compact, efficient, reliable and cost-effective office equipment – and the BP-30C25Z, color MFP, with its ability to print, copy, scan when it is needed, along with secured access and work from anywhere abilities with low total cost of ownership (TCO), fits the bill perfectly.
The BP-30C25Z offers print speeds of 25 Pages per minute in color and black/white with a built-in 100 sheet ‘reversing single pass feeder’ that makes sharing information quick and simple. Standard features of this A3 size color MFP includes a 7-inch Touch Panel, 5 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, ‘follow me print’, ‘image preview’, and also ‘feature expandability’ such as ‘office direct print’, ‘data security’, OCR, ‘user authentication’, ‘fax expansion kit’ and ‘dual network’ support etc.
Speaking at the virtual launch, Shinji Minatogawa, Managing Director, SHARP Business Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd., said, “During these challenging times, Sharp’s contribution to business continuity in India is to be in the forefront in helping make office communications easier, more efficient and safer. The BP30C25Z fits your everyday office needs, various business scenarios, a range of work styles and corporate security demands with a low total cost of ownership.”
For all types of businesses, productivity and efficiency are critical for business continuity. Link to ‘public cloud enables the color MFP to connect with cloud services such as Google Drive, One Drive for Business, Drop Box, Share Point etc directly from the control panel, thereby letting users upload scanned data onto these platforms or print directly from them. In the current situation, this comes handy to access files from the cloud. The color MFP therefore offers critical features that are very useful in day-to-day operations for users working across a range of organisations including SMEs, education, healthcare, BFSI, legal, Corporate and others. Key product features include:
Office Users and Business Owners:
- In Easy UI mode the touch screen displays simple icons for frequently used functions like duplexing and paper size detection, copy ratio etc.
- Easy Scan automated settings will enable the MFP to perform a host of actions automatically such as resolution, mono or color, blank page skip in multipage document, paper orientation and correct skewed documents.
- Rotate Sort: While copying or Printing multi-page document, the output of every other document is rotated 90 degrees, sorting horizontally and vertically without getting mixed up.
- NFC & QR Code: Using the Sharpdesk Mobile app, the MFP allows Android and IOS phones to directly link mobile devices and minimise touching the MFP keeping in mind the new normal.
- The Print Release function allows users to send and store documents to the main MFP, which acts as a server, allowing print jobs to be securely released at up to five connected network-ready devices without the support of cost recovery software.
- A secondary ethernet port allows the color MFP to support two separate networks. Users can set up different IP addresses and security settings for each line – one in-house, say, and one for visitors.
- Security: The Sharp BP-30C25Z offers advanced data security thereby ensuring that users’ valuable information and intellectual property is always protected and secure. A range of robust security features keeps data and networks safe and allows for intrusion detection, access control and data encryption, self-healing firmware system, SSL certificate validation and a programmer execution whitelisting.
Pricing and Availability: The BP-30C25Z is now available to all Sharp business customers in India. The MRP of the BP-30C25Z C-Cube IT MFP, is INR 2,92,379 and it is available for purchase via authorized SHARP dealers and direct sales.