Sony has launched its new full-frame mirrorless Alpha 1 camera in India. The brand-new Alpha 1 comes with 50.1-megapixel full-frame stacked Exmor RS image sensor. The newly developed image sensor is built with integral memory and paired with an upgraded BIONZ XR imaging processing engine, making it capable of shooting 50.1-megapixel images continuously.
Sony Alpha 1 Features
- New 50.1-megapixel (approx., effective) full-frame stacked Exmor RS CMOS image sensor in combination with an upgraded BIONZ XR imaging processing engine with eight times more processing power
- Blackout- free continuous shooting at up to 30 frames per second
- 8K 30p 10-bit 4:2:0 XAVC HS video recording with 8.6K oversampling for extraordinary detail and resolution, in addition to 4K 120p 10-bit 4:2:2 movie shooting capabilities
- Improved Real-time Eye AF (autofocus) for humans and animals, and new Real-time Eye AF for birds, as well as Real-time Tracking that automatically maintains accurate focus
- S-Cinetone color matrix as seen in FX9 and FX6 to deliver expressive cinematic look. The S-Log3 gamma curve makes it possible to achieve 15+ stops of dynamic range.
- 5-axis optical in-body image stabilisation for a 5.5-step shutter speed advantage
- World’s first anti-flicker shooting with both mechanical and electronic shutter. Electronic shutter flash sync up to 1/200 sec. for the first time in the Alpha series. World’s fastest5 mechanical shutter flash sync up to 1/400 sec.
- Professional workflow support with the industry’s fastest built-in Wi-Fi, SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps, 1000BASE-T Ethernet, and more
Price and Availability
The new Alpha 1 full-frame mirrorless camera will be available across all Sony Centers, Alpha Flagship stores, www.ShopatSC.com portal, and major electronic stores across India from 12th March 2021 onwards.
|Model||MRP (in INR)||Availability|
|Alpha 1 Camera||559,990/-||12th March 2021 onwards|