Road to Valor: Empires is KRAFTON’s new player vs player strategy game that pits you against players from across the globe.
With Roman, Persian, Norman and Japanese factions, players have to choose from multiple gods, beasts, and mythical heroes to design their own armies. Led by Cyrus, the Persian faction is richly diverse, boasting a range of cavalry, archers, and infantry. The Persians also have access to powerful gods, such as Angra, and Spenta, who can wreak havoc on the battlefield.
As the king who conquered the world, Cyrus is a true veteran in commanding both humans and war elephants to ultimate victory. He inspires his troops with his bravery and cunning, always seeking new ways to outmaneuver his enemies on the battlefield.
Cyrus reduces the deployment of cavalry time by 50%
- Reassemble – All ally units on the battlefield charge toward the target area with 40% increased Movement Speed. Reduces damage taken by 15% while moving. Cavalry units charge. The best use of this power is when you want to direct your units towards a particular area either to attack or defend.
- Elephant Charge: Cyrus’s elephant and 3 royal war elephants charge at the enemy. Reduces MP recovery speed by 75% for 18 sec. The ideal way to use this power is when the battlefield is filled with your units, so that when the elephants charge, it overwhelms the opponent.
The god of torment and death, Angra’s touch is enough to torture his enemies and manipulate their minds. Those who dare to defy him cannot escape their doom, as he exacts his revenge with ruthless efficiency.
Gains 1 MP for every 40 units defeated (including ally units)
- Command Death: Casts a curse on all units in the target area for 5 seconds, dealing 6% damage every second with 35% chance to cause instant death. This a great power to defend your towers when the high HP enemy units are nearby. This way you won’t have to send out units to defend your towers.
- Command Decadence: Manipulates enemy units in the target area to attach each other for 10 seconds. Skill duration reduced by 50% when cast on enemies in the enemy area. The best use of this power is when your opponent has just released their units. While under the effect of this power, the opposing units will start to attack and destroy their own towers.
The goddess of virtue and truth, Spenta empowers those who believe in her with her energy of light and life. She embodies the highest ideals of goodness and morality, inspiring her followers to lead virtuous lives and fight for justice.
Deploys Archer of the Light every 20 seconds
- Holy Blessing: Bestows her Holy Blessing upon the target area for 6 seconds and recovers HP to ally units by 9 and 1% every 0.2 seconds
- Reincarnation: For 10 seconds, any ally units defeated are revived in a random ally area after 10 seconds. Reduces max HP of the revived units by 60%.