Singapore, November 19 2014: element14 has teamed up with TE Connectivity(TE), a world leader in connectivity, to offer the most comprehensive electromechanical and electronic components for applications with space constraints. TE’s broad portfolio of product solutions can help ease the transition to higher data rates, increased protection and smaller packaging, with small footprint and low profile products that are designed to maximize board real estate and overall system profile with improved applied costs.
Customers can access element14’s newly developed microsite to get information on the TE products that support the following applications:
– Grounding: spring fingers and spring probes
– Power: battery connectors
– Internal Interconnects: AMPMODU System 50 board-to-board and wire-to-board connectors, micro MATE-N-LOK wire-applied connectors, LCD coaxial embedded display interface (LCEDI) connectors, sockets
– I/O: CHAMP docking series I/O connectors, R45 modular jacks and plugs, RJ point five connector systems
– Memory Cards: connectors for micro secure digital (SD) and SD memory cards
– Circuit Management: circuit protection devices, precision resistors, slide and tactile switches
The Design Navigator on the microsite enables customers to quickly identify specific TE product families based on their unique design requirements and application challenges, such as protection from EMI/RFI noise, pitch, maximum current rating, high speed, high vibration performance and low profile design.
“Miniaturization is a key trend in electronics design and we are delighted that our customers can now use element14’s solutions microsite to easily review and select a wide range of TE products with low profile designs,” said Sean Koh, Vice President, Channel Sales, TE Connectivity Asia. “Besides having fast access to evaluate and choose products needed for their small devices, customers will benefit from the exceptional customer service provided by element14.”
“Our customers find our solution microsites easy to use and helpful in selecting TE products based on the specific parameters they require,” said Sean Mak, Head of Supplier Management, element14 Asia-Pacific. “We are delighted that this is the sixth TE solutions microsite we have created as a specific showcase of TE’s latest products, in addition to the comprehensive technical resources available from element14.”