Mi India expanded their new Horizon Edition TV series with Mi TV 4A 40 Horizon Edition. Introducing a fresh look with premium metal bezel-less design, the stunning 40” horizon display adds to the aesthetic of any room while taking the home entertainment experience a notch higher with impeccable detail and wider viewing angles.
Mi TV 4A 40 Horizon Edition carries a bezel-less elegant design and an immersive viewing experience. It features a 93.7% screen to body ratio and 178 degree viewing angle, easily creating more room for entertainment. Following the impeccable details of the design, it brings in better and wider viewing angles.
Mi TV 4A 40 Horizon Edition also features Mi’s proprietary Vivid Picture Engine (VPE) technology ensuring stunning visuals and true-to-life colours. The VPE technology is tuned to perfection over the years to provide an accurate screen calibration, deeper contrasts, and pinpoint precision in color reproduction.
This new entrant in the Mi TV Horizon series is powered with an enhanced version of PatchWall that allows users to navigate through the universe of varied content from more than 25 content partners such as Disney+ Hotstar, Prime Video, and many others. PatchWall is India’s most comprehensive content library specifically designed for Indian consumers. It works as a guiding light, helping consumers discover, manage, sort & experience content unlike any other experience, ever.
PatchWall comes with number of unique features such as:
- Universal Search: Lets you find your favourite show/movie on all the possible platforms that you can watch with just one click
- Kids Mode: A special kids mode with parental lock to assure your kids watch suitable content, even in universal search
- Live TV & Sports: Access Live Sports, Live News across regional languages and linear TV channels from Hungama, Epic On, Hoichoi and Sun NXT.
- Smart Recommendations: PatchWall helps you discover the latest and trending content with features such as India Top 10 Today, Collections and Celebrity Watchlists. It also helps in bucketing the different types of content on the basis of language and across categories such as movies, originals, TV shows, fitness and documentaries.
- User Centre: User centre works as a personal hub for users to create a unique personalized space with unique features like My Watchlist for access to your favourite content across OTT apps. One can also find latest trailers, upcoming shows and exclusive content offers here.
- Mi Home: PatchWall also brings together a smarter experience with the connected home hub. Users can now control home AIoT devices from the comfort of their couch with the all new Mi Home App.
Mi TV 4A 40 Horizon comes with the Android TV 9.0 that packs quality enhancements in terms of navigation, a pleasing visual interface, and simplified controls. It brings access to over 5,000 apps with built-in Chromecast and Google Assistant.
Mi TV 4A 40 Horizon Edition offers a truly cinematic experience with an immersive audio visual experience. It supports 20W stereo speakers with DTS-HD and an array of ports available at the back including a 3.5mm audio out, SPDIF and three HDMI ports. This helps in connecting to multiple devices like soundbar, home theatre etc. easily.
Sporting Mi Quick Wake feature, it allows you to resume watching your favorite shows in just 5 seconds. It also comes with Mi Quick Mute feature that allows users to mute the TV by simply double tapping the volume down key button.
Price and Availability
Mi TV 4A 40 Horizon Edition is priced at INR 23,999and will be available on mi.com, Mi Home, Flipkart, Mi Studio & Retail partner stores. Availability will be subject to the respective state Govt guidelines of serviceability
Launch Offer: Upto Rs.1000 off on HDFC Credit & Debit Card EMI.