Bangalore, India, July 30, 2014: iValue InfoSolutions (iValue), a premium technology enabler throughout India, will now act as a value-added distributor (VAD) for CyberArk, the company securing the heart of the enterprise. Under the agreement, CyberArk’s full portfolio of Privileged Account Security solutions will be made available to iValue’s partners and customers.
iValue is the fastest growing VAD in India that specialises in networking, security and storage solutions covering data, network and application management areas, and offers end-to-end technical support for customers and partners from pre-sales to post sales.
With an entrenched partner ecosystem covering over 22 direct OEM partners and 400 channel partners in India, iValue has extensive experience in digital asset protection for both large enterprises and smaller businesses across multiple industries, including banking and financial services, telecommunications, manufacturing, hospitality, pharmaceutical, and education.
Vice President for Asia Pacific at CyberArk Dan Dinnar said, “Privileged accounts have emerged as the focal point in the battle with advanced attackers over control of an organisation’s IT infrastructure. Once an attacker exploits a privileged account, they have a pathway throughout virtually any system, even security controls themselves. Working with a trusted company like iValue provides a growth opportunity for us to address growing global demand for solutions that secure the most critical vulnerability organisations face today – exploitation of privileged accounts.”
Founder & Managing Director at iValue InfoSolutions Sunil Pillai said, “Most security incidents today involve the exploitation of privileged accounts. Protecting these accounts has become a critical component in comprehensive security measures for any business, regardless of sizes. CyberArk’s best-in-class offerings directly address this need along with enhanced compliance. We believe our partners and customers will benefit the most from this partnership, and we look forward to working closely with CyberArk to protect their highest value information assets, infrastructure and applications.”
CyberArk solutions available through iValue include:
- CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault: Provides full protection to privileged credentials based on privileged account security policy and controls, regulating who can access a password at specific times.
- CyberArk Privileged Session Manager: Enables customers to isolate, control and monitor all privileged user access, as well as activities for critical UNIX, Linux, and Windows-based systems, databases and virtual machines.
- CyberArk Privileged Threat Analytics: The industry’s only solution that analyses and alerts on previously undetectable malicious privileged user behaviour, empowering incident response teams to disrupt and quickly respond to advanced attacks.
- CyberArk Application Identity Manager: Eliminates hard-coded credentials, including passwords and encryption keys, from applications, service accounts, and scripts with no impact on application performance.
- CyberArk On-Demand Privileges Manager: Provides control and continuous monitoring of the commands super-users run based on their role and task.