While the display on your Lumia is perfect for you, sharing your phone’s content with other people has become easier than ever before. So don’t keep it to yourself; share it with your friends using the new Microsoft Screen Sharing solution.
No matter what you do on your Lumia, you’ll be able to see it in full HD (1080p), and larger than life on the big screen via this wireless display adapter.
The possibilities are endless, from watching movies, playing Xbox games, flicking through photos, listening to music, or sharing PowerPoint presentations at the office is now super-easy.
Examples of how to use Microsoft Screen Sharing for Lumia Phones:
- Entertainment. Enjoy movies or TV series in full HD (1080p) on the big screen, played directly from a Lumia smartphone, or streamed from on-demand services, without any content restrictions
- Internet browsing: Browse and enjoy websites, or try convenient online shopping on a big screen
- Showcasing photos: Take stunning pictures with a Lumia phone, then relive the memories on a large screen with friends and family
- Office use: Perfect for presentations or group working sessions, it lets people project documents from apps and services like Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), OneNote, OneDrive and Lync
- Games: Play with games on the big screen, and enjoy them in more detail
While Microsoft Screen Sharing is connected to your screen via the HDMI cable and powered by Micro USB, it actually connects wirelessly to your Lumia. Simply tap your NFC-enabled Lumia against it and it’s instantly connected.What’s more, the NFC disc is portable, which means you can have the Microsoft Screen Sharing system plugged to your TV, making it an ideal sharing experience for many people.