New Delhi, India, January 08, 2016: Vodafone India has announced the roll out of its next generation, high speed 4G network in Karnataka beginning with Mysuru. This is following the successful launch of its services in Kerala in December 2015. Built on the efficient 1800 MHz band, this state-of-the-art network will enable Vodafone 4G customers to access internet via mobile with speeds across a range of smart devices including Mobile Wi-Fi.
Vodafone 4G services can be readily accessed from 4G enabled handsets offered by leading smartphone manufacturers(iPhone, Samsung, Micromax, Microsoft, Lava and Xolo)available across the country.
Vodafone 4G will significantly enhance the mobile internet experience for customers who will be able to download/upload videos and music faster, enjoy seamless video chats and connect on their favorite apps with greater ease. Customers will also be able to enjoy features like high definition video streaming, mobile gaming and two-way video calling.
Vodafone’s 4G service in Mysuru is built on a strong fibre backhaul, and is supported by its own new and superfast 3G services on a modern network of 2100 MHz.Vodafone also becomes one of the leading telecom operators in Karnataka to offer 2G/3G/4G services on its own state of the art convergent radio technology – uniquely positioned to provide customers with seamless mobile internet experience.
Announcing the launch of Vodafone’s 4G service in Mysuru, Karnataka, Suresh Kumar, Operations Director –South, Vodafone India said,“We are delighted to launch our high-speed 4G services in Mysuru, Karnatakathat enableour customers to experience the most advanced wireless broadband experience available across the globe, today. 4G has the potential to revolutionize the mobile experience through powerful innovation that impacts how we work and live. Karnataka is a significant growth market for Vodafone India with data contributing to 20% of total revenues and growing at a rate of over 50% annually.Beginning with Mysuru, we will soon expand our 4G coverage across the state in a phased manner to cover important business and tourism centres including Bengaluru, Mangalore and Hubli. As a steadfast partner to Digital India, we remain focused on deploying multiple technologies –be it 2G, 3G and now 4G-for optimum use as each technology has its own vital role to play in servicing the myriad connectivity needs of consumers across the country. ”
Vodafone will increase the intensity of its 4G rollout covering important metros –Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata before March 2016. Testing of 4G services in these locations has already commenced successfully and Vodafone India has partnered with leading global technology service providers for the network roll-out.
For its customers in Mysuru, Vodafone is offering a bonanza of special benefits to enjoy the 4G experience seamlessly. This includes:
- FREE upgrade to 4G for customers along with high-speed 4G SIM
- Watch your favorite movies with FREE unlimited movie subscription – access to 7500 + titles (including 250+ Kannada movies) for 3 months
- Listen and stream latest songs with Free unlimited music streaming on Vodafone Music
- 4G Pre-book offer for 1GB 4G DATA for 10 days
- 100% Extra Data – for all 4G RED customers for 3 months
- 100% Extra Data – for 1GB and above 4G recharges for Prepaid
- 100% Extra Data – for 1GB and above 4G postpaid packs for 1 month
- Packs ranging from a trial pack of 120MB at Rs 29 to a bonanza pack of 20GB at Rs 2499
- 4G Mobile Wi-Fi that supports connectivity for up to 10 devices
- Simplifies customer experience with immediate 4G SIM exchange, same day doorstep post-paid SIM delivery and instant activation
Seamless customer experience
- Instant SIM swap at all Vodafone stores and select retail outlets
- Request for 4G SIM through call centre and SMS <4GSIM to 199>
- Same day door-step delivery of postpaid 4G SIMs (for requests received before 4:00pm that day)
© Technuter.com News Service