Chennai, India, January 20, 2016: ManageEngine, the real-time IT management company, today announced the immediate availability of the cloud edition of Mobile Device Manager Plus, its mobile device management (MDM) software solution. The move gives IT administrators an on-demand service they can easily adopt and scale to manage their organizations’ mobile devices. The company also announced the Mobile Device Manager Plus Free Edition now supports up to 25 devices, whether the software is deployed on-premise or in the cloud.
“Managing mobile devices beyond the LAN requires some time-consuming setup procedures,” said Mathivanan Venkatachalam, Director of Product Management, Desktop and Mobile Management, ManageEngine. “The cloud edition of Mobile Device Manager Plus completely automates those processes as it does away with download, installation and setup.”
Highlights of Mobile Device Manager Plus Cloud Edition
In globalized workplaces, Mobile Device Manager Plus Cloud Edition further simplifies MDM by enabling IT administrators to manage mobile devices anytime, anywhere. The cloud edition provides an enterprise-grade solution to provision and secure an organization’s mobile resources as well as employee-owned (BYOD) devices. The product’s comprehensive dashboard enables admins to monitor mobile devices and apps. Other highlights include:
- Stringent restriction policies for securing apps and mobile devices
- Containerization of corporate data for BYOD and corporate-owned personal devices
- Integration with Exchange ActiveSync for syncing business emails
- Secure network access through Wi-Fi and VPN configurations
- Volume purchase programs to simplify bulk app purchases
- Intuitive dashboard to give timely updates on device and app compliance
Pricing and Availability
Mobile Device Manager Plus Cloud Edition is available immediately. The fully functional, free edition is accessible for up to 25 devices, and the 30-day, free trial of the professional edition supports unlimited devices.