EdgeVerve Systems, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Infosys, announced the availability of its Finacle suite of solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS). With this, banks around the world can securely leverage Finacle’s industry-leading solution suite, along with other enterprise-class applications hosted on the AWS Cloud.
This new offering allows banks to either use the entire suite of Finacle solutions or choose to implement specific Finacle offerings. Such select implementations will also help banks swiftly move to a truly digital experience, ensuring their customers have world class banking experiences across devices and platforms.
- Finacle’s offering will enable banks of all sizes, across the globe, to run enterprise-class banking solutions such as Finacle Core, Mobile, Online Banking and Finacle Omnichannel Hub on the AWS Cloud
- The flexible pay-per-use model with Finacle on AWS will allow banks to choose provisioning depending on their business demands. It will not only reduce infrastructure and application management costs for Finacle clients, but also help them service their customers with a real-time services on the AWS Cloud. In addition, a broad range of technology support from AWS will help banks move away from proprietary and constrained legacy environments
- Banks can run Finacle’s suite of solutions on AWS in development, test and production. This offering from Infosys will accelerate the process of cloud adoption
- The service ensures that banks always have the latest Finacle capabilities available on-demand to keep pace with changing consumer expectations
- With the burden of infrastructure costs, deployment time and efforts significantly reduced, banks will now be able take new innovations to market, faster and reliably
- AWS Cloud compliance will enable customers to understand the robust controls in place at AWS to maintain security and data protection in the cloud. AWS services tie together governance-focused, audit-friendly service features, with applicable security compliance regulations and audit standards, AWS compliance enablers, built on traditional programs, will drive customers to operate in an AWS security controlled environment.
Sanat Rao, Chief Business Officer and Global Head, Infosys Finacle, said, “At Infosys Finacle, we believe that cloud adoption can dramatically change the way banks operate. In the era of constant change, cloud solutions provide the much-needed agility for banks to innovate continuously, both within the enterprise as well as with external ecosystem. We believe that along with AWS, we can help banks gradually adopt cloud to cope with ever changing customer needs, operational pressures and volatile business demands.”
©Technuter.com News Service