TP-LINK has signed a deal with Swissclear Global’s digital payment platform Tappp.com and offers a free subscription for Times Internet’s BoxTV. Under this offer new users who purchase TP-LINK Products will receive ‘Free subscription of BoxTV’.
BoxTV, is a website and over-the-top (OTT) subscription service offering on-demand video streaming. BoxTV licenses content from Indian movie producers across ten regional languages and makes it accessible across a wide range of platforms like iOS devices, android phones, tablets, Kindle and TV-connected platforms like Roku, EvoTV and Woxi Pod.
Bill Ye, Country Manager and Director at TP-LINK India, said, “Beginning of this financial year is exciting and aggressive at TP-LINK. Bundling offers for some of the best quality routers is a clear example of additional profits which customers will get for being with us. We are expanding our reach and want to be where our consumers are or in the regions which really matters to our customers. Tie-up with Tappp and offering BoxTV to new TP-LINK customers is yet another opportunity for us to connect with relevant customers in an interesting way.”
TP-LINK products are well accepted and appreciated by the B2C and B2B customers across the globe. Our products include wireless networking, portable routers, 3G/4G routers, switches, routers, IP cameras and print servers. In addition, TP-LINK offers an impressive range of Wi-Fi Routers, which cover all the needs of your home wireless networking. With our products you benefit ongoing innovation and dedication to stay one-step ahead in the world of wireless technology. TP-LINK solutions enhance the productivity and overall performance as they work at a high speed, thereby helping the customer gain on multiple fronts such as range, connectivity.
Terms and Conditions of Offer:
- Offer valid till 31st July
- Offer valid only for new TP-LINK customers
- One redemption per user per device
- The company holds the right to withdraw content/titles at any given point of time
- Some movies might not work on mobile devices because of DRM limitations
- Internet charges applicable & may vary depending on provider
- TP-LINK, Tappp & BoxTV holds the right of registration
- Services offered may change or modify at any time without prior notice
- Other terms & conditions also applicable as mentioned on Tappp.com & BoxTV.com
@Technuter.com News Service