Prysm, the cloud-based visual workplaces company, recently announced Guest Mode, a new feature within the Prysm Application Suite. Guest Mode enables Prysm customers to add outside participants, such as potential customers, partners or contractors, to a Prysm Visual Workplace meeting, contributing to a more collaborative relationship that can immediately improve partnership productivity and lead to additional revenue potential.
Prysm Visual Workplace offers unique features such as access through a web browser, no download required, to a secure cloud-based portal that offers real time team collaboration across any device or location. Visual Workplace also offers persistent work spaces, enabling meeting participants to continue a previous meeting, exactly where they left off and/or review contents from previous meetings within the tool.
With the Guest Mode feature, each licensed Prysm user can provide guest access to a third-party participant, inside or outside the host’s organization. Once inside, guests can collaborate in real time with the other meeting participants to share and edit content and brainstorm ideas, for a rich collaboration experience in meetings.
Paige O’Neill, CMO Prysm, said, “Our new Guest Mode expands the reach of Prysm outside the host company, enabling our customers to bring anyone into Prysm Visual Workplace to enhance the collaboration experience, whether or not they are a licensed Prysm user.”
With Guest Mode, hosts can:
- Invite non-licensed users outside the company to participate in a Prysm session
- Maintain content control, deciding when guests can access the project and what they can see
- Pick up where they last left off, finding comments and annotations exactly as they left them, due to workspaces and content being persistently stored in the cloud
- Log in with an access code or accept an email invite
- Access projects remotely when hosts are concurrently accessing the same project
- Actively participate in collaboration sessions or meetings by adding or manipulating content
@Technuter.com News Service