Meizu today announced the launch of its first ever experience service centre in India, Select Citywalk Shopping Complex, Delhi. The Experience Service Centre (ESC) in Delhi is spread across 909.sq. ft. centre with 6 dedicated customer service executives. Additionally, the ESC will showcase Meizu’s latest products in a separate demo zone, providing Meizu aficionados the opportunity to have a hand on experience of Meizu products.
Meizu will replicate the ESC format in other main cities like Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata in the near future. Furthermore, with its endeavour to provide Meizu customer with the best after sales services, Meizu has expand its existing service centre network to 120 centres across Pan India.
Simple steps to reach out to Meizu service team:
- Customer Support Hotline: 1800 1027 888 Mon to Sat, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Customer Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer WhatsApp: +91 9999 893 888/ +91 9999 892 888
- Customers can go to 120 service centres across Pan India
- Customers can also fill up an online form on Meizu official website, and courier to our appointed service centres, requesting for an after sales service.
@Technuter.com News Service