Bengaluru, India, December 29, 2015: Is it possible for you to visualize a world where robots are our helpers? From cleaning homes to fetching us the essentials, what if they take over to make this world an easy, convenient space. Then, be prepared to see that reality in front of you. iRobot brings to you two of the powerful cleaning gadgets, Roomba and Braava converting your household chores to cakewalks!
The global leader and pioneer of robotics iRobot entered India in 2015 with its robotic floor cleaning gadgets, the Roomba vacuum cleaning robot and the Braava floor mopping robot – to the Indian market, giving people the power to change the way they clean. The increasing incidence of allergies and illnesses, is a direct reflector of the rising pollution and dust levels in the environment. The growing trend of having pets at home, shedding their fur and dirtying the floors, also adds to this nuisance. The iRobot’s revolutionary floor cleaning robots clear out even the finest dust, leaving you floors clean and dust-free.
Founded in 1990 by Massachusetts Institute of Technology roboticists, iRobot designs and builds some of the world’s most important robots. The company’s home robots empower people to do more and have revolutionized the way people clean – inside and out. iRobot has sold over 14 million robots in more than 60 countries, with the Roomba vacuum cleaning robot leading the charge.
The Roomba is the finest robotic floor cleaner in the market. Available in a range of models – the efficient 600, the advanced 700, or the exceptional new 800 Series – the Roomba, with its revolutionary AeroForce Performance Cleaning system, transforms not just your floors but your home, cleaning every kind of surface.
The Braava sweeps and mops hard floor surfaces using disposable or microfiber cleaning cloths, trapping fine dust and debris as they navigate under and around furniture or other obstacles. It is designed to systematically and efficiently dry or damp mop the entire floor in just one pass.
Puresight Systems will offer several Roomba models in India, providing a range of features and technologies to suit customers’ needs. It will also offer the Braava floor mopping robot, which is designed to systematically and efficiently dry or damp mop an entire floor.
iRobot Roomba series special features:
- The iAdapt responsive Navigation Technology responds to the environment to make smart cleaning decisions in the real world. It is the most flexible, effective robotic technology available.
- The round shape helps it navigate into and out of tight spaces.
- Dirt detection: focuses on cleaning where it’s needed most
- Roomba knows to return to its Home Base when finished cleaning a room or needs a charge.
- It can be scheduled to clean at a time that is convenient for the user.
- Suitable for all hard-surface floors, including hardwood, tile, vinyl and laminate
- Mops with disposable or reusable microfiber cloths, dry or damp
- Next-gen NorthStar Navigation Cubes maps the room, ensuring a complete and effective clean