Bangalore, India, September 22, 2015: Infosys has been positioned as a Leader and Star Performer in the 2015 PEAK Matrix for banking application outsourcing (AO) by Everest Group. The consulting and research firm also positioned Infosys as a Leader in capital markets for the second consecutive year.
Infosys scored high in scale and scope of its delivery capability, focus on IP-based solutions, success with next-generation digital technologies, and a strong portfolio of offerings across the sub-verticals.
The 2015 Everest Group Banking and Capital Markets AO PEAK Matrix assessments evaluated over 54 leading banking and capital markets AO service providers. The companies were mainly assessed on comprehensiveness of response and client references.
The following strengths of Infosys were highlighted in the report:
- Acquisition of Panaya Inc. to bring automation to several of its clients through an agile SaaS model
- A portfolio of offerings in mortgage, cards, treasury, and risk & regulatory compliance management
- Creation of two new CoEs for banking – one that focuses on next-generation online and mobile banking capabilities, and the other on developing loyalty solution architecture and frameworks
- Partnership with Wolf Olins, Fitch Design Consulting, and UDG to enhance its design capabilities
- Infosys’ proprietary core banking platform, Finacle, and the launch of ‘Finacle Assure’, a preventive maintenance solution
- Launch of EdgeVerve Systems Limited to develop and operate cloud-hosted platforms and software products that are available as a pay-as-you-use service, and to provide various digital services to clients in an outcome-based model
Mohit Joshi, Executive Vice President and Global Head, Financial Services, Infosys, said, “Today, technology is central to financial institutions as they face a range of new competitive pressures. Infosys is leading the industry in driving a new wave of technology led innovation, including automation and best-of-breed software that is helping clients compete with new players and comply with complex regulations. Our rating as a Leader and Star Performer by the Everest Group recognizes this and is an outcome of our investments in people, processes and industry solutions.”
Jimit Arora, Vice President, Everest Group, said, “Financial Institutions globally are focusing on a triple mandate of run, manage, and change. In the current environment, digital innovation, customer intimacy, domain expertise, and flexible engagement models are driving success for service providers. Strategic investments in IP-based solutions, deep domain expertise, success with next-generation digital technologies, and enhanced transformational capabilities helped Infosys enhance its position as a Leader on the 2015 Everest Group Banking and Capital Markets AO PEAK Matrix assessments.”