In recent times, there has been a significant shift in technology as well. From PCs to laptops, from laptops to smart mobile and from these smart mobiles to smartwatches, there has been a lot of transitions.
The Smart Watches has enabled the whole world to come inside a fist. On the similar lines, the LG Smart Watches have the ability to perform all those basic functionalities like calculator, playing games, and translations as well. These LG Smart Watches are also termed as “Wearable Computers.”
There are many other common functionalities in the LG Smart Watches like Audio and Video Player which can be listened through the Bluetooth player. Have you ever answered a call with the hand watch? If no, then enjoy this functionality with LG Smart Watches as well.
Now let us explore the LG Smart Watches along with its pricing, features, and reviews. Somewhere down the line, if you feel that these watches will cost your arm and leg, then grab and try for the Argos offers on Smartwatches.
Get geared up!!
- LG Watch Urbane Luxe
- Design is considered to be Classical and Timeless
- Full-Circle Plastic OLED Display that assists for Stunning Image Clarity
- Both Water & Dust Resistant
- Compatible with Android 4.3 or higher
- Also is well-matched with the version iOS 8.2 and later but with limited functionality
- Comes with 23-karat gold heavy plate and gorgeous leather band which ensures its durability.
- LG Watch Urbane W150
- Design that you will die for
- P-OLED Capacitive Touchscreen with 16M Colours
- IP67 certification is available so it is not water and dust resistant
- Compatible with Android 2.0 and above
- Non-removable Li-Ion Battery having a capacity of 410 mAh, which means that you have the liberty to use it upto 24 hours with mixed usage.
- LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition
- Available in both GSM and LTE versions
- Build with Stainless Steel so is on the heavier side
- IP67 certified – water as well as dust resistant
- P-OLED Capacitive Touchscreen with the options of 16M colors
- The device is upgradable upto Android 2.0
- Has an image resolution of 480 x 480 pixels, that is 1:1 ratio with no longitudinal stretch
- Has Non-removable Li-Ion 570 mAh battery so has a standby capacity of upto 60hrs with mixed usage
- LG G Watch R W110
- No cellular connectivity
- P-OLED Touchscreen with over 16M Colors
- 320 x 320 Pixels means you cannot get that adequate clarity
- Has the functionality of fast charging
- You can communicate with the Voice Dial and Commands while you want to give commands to your LG Smartwatch.
Sharing Final Thoughts
I agree that it is very crucial to pick one item from the market having a stable future and rising market trend as well. But on the other hand, you would be searching for an economical one as well.
If you note the market prices and selling patterns of the LG Smart Watches, you will observe that the LG Smart Watches are being sold like hot cakes in the market. And the main reason for its popularity is the super-unique features and affordable prices as well.
So if you get one, don’t miss the chance to grab the same!!!