Today we are taking about WBJEE. It is a West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations, which is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. In this article, we will try to cover every important steps of WEJEE.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria Of WBJEE 2017:
12th paas or 12th enrol candidates will apply this application form. WBJEE covers various courses like, Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Medical, Dental and Architecture. Candidates must be Indian and must have passed with at least 50% marks in higher secondary examination with individual pass marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
How to apply:
WBJEE Application forms for WBJEE 2017 will be available from first week of January, 2017. The registration process will start from 1st week of January, 2017. it is entirely an online process and must be filled and submitted by last week of February, 2017.
WBJEE Application Process Essential Steps:
- Candidates will be required to fill their personal details.
- Applicants will be required to choose a security question and answer along with a password (If he forgot password, then this security question and answer will be helpful for retrieve password).
- An application number for each applicant will be generated after the successful submission of the WBJEE application form.
- For the purpose of uploading images and other documents, candidates will require to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee of INR 500 (with bank’s service charge) either through debit card/credit card or through Allahabad bank challan.
- After the payment of the fee, a confirmation page will be generated which should be kept safe by printing it.
The WBJEE 2017 Admit Card will be available online from 1st week of April, 2017. Candidates can download it from the official website on the mentioned date.
What Is The Exam Patter Of WBJEE 2017:
It will be conducted on 3rd week of May, 2017. Questions in exam are English medium only. The exam will take place in 2 batches. Biological Science will held in morning session while the Physics & Chemistry will take place in afternoon session. The total time duration of the WBJEE 2017 is 4 hours 30 minutes.
WBJEE 2017 Result:
It will be declared on 1st week of June, 2017. The result can be checked online on the WBJEE official website.
The steps to check the WBJEE 2017 Result have been given below:
- Visit the official website of WBJEE 2017
- Click on the “WBJEE Result” tab
- Enter WBJEE 2017 Roll number, Password and the captcha code.
- Download the WBJEE 2017 result shown on the screen
- Take the print out of the result.
WBJEE 2017 Counselling:
After WBJEE 2017 Result, the candidates can apply for WBJEE 2017 Counselling in the last week of June. The online registration process is the initial step for WBJEE 2017 Counselling. An additional counselling fee has to be paid by the candidates during online registration for WBJEE 2017 counselling. After that, candidates can fill their choices and institute preference.
@Technuter.com News Service