New Delhi, India, October 19, 2014: CA World ’14 will offer a unique look into how software is transforming business. CA Technologies CEO Mike Gregoire will open CA World ’14 with a keynote on Monday, November 10 that highlights CA innovation and how customers are using software to succeed. Biz Stone, Twitter co-founder and Jelly CEO; Jennifer Hyman, co-founder and CEO, Rent the Runway; and Wired Executive Editor Jason Tanz will join Gregoire on stage to discuss the inspiration and innovation it takes to reshape entire industries for the application economy.
During the conference, Nov. 9 – 12, attendees will have ample opportunities to connect and learn from peers and other technology experts who will share their experiences in the areas of DevOps, Security and IT Management across all platforms – mainframe, mobile, distributed and cloud. In one central location, attendees will find:
- More than 225 sessions
- Nearly 100 demo stations
- Partner solutions and demonstrations
- Opportunities to meet with executives
In partnership with Wired and ARS, CA Technologies has created an experiential event featuring innovators who are transforming entire markets with software. Included in the lineup:
- Inventor, Journalist and CEO of 3D Robotics Chris Anderson will discuss the latest in drone technology;
- Culinary Innovator and TED TALK Veteran Ben Roche will allow guests to experience with their eyes and taste buds the latest in food innovation using liquid nitrogen;
- Biomechanics Pioneer Hugh Herr will demonstrate how our brains can bolster our bodies with bionic breakthroughs.
Final Night of Entertainment
Tuesday, Nov. 11
The Fray, whose recordings include “How to Save a Life” and “Over My Head (Cable Car),” will entertain guests on the final evening of CA World ’14.
The company will also show its commitment to giving back at CA World. In addition to supporting communities in need around the globe, CA Technologies is committed to advancing science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) learning. Businesses have a significant role to play in helping young people realize their untapped potential. By creating opportunity for them, CA Technologies can also help create a new generation of innovators and tech leaders. CA World charitable activities will include:
- Charity Challenge game benefiting Medic Mobile – Monday November 10 and Wednesday, November 12
- Tech Girls Rock activity with Boys & Girls Clubs of America – Monday, November 10
- DonorsChoose.org contribution supporting the advancement of STEM learning in Las Vegas schools at CEO biking event – Wednesday, November 12
CA World ’14 will be held Nov. 9 – 12 at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.