New Delhi, India, April 8, 2015: CA Technologies has announced Executive Vice President Amit Chatterjee will deliver a keynote speech at RSA Conference U.S. 2015 on April 23 at 3:50 p.m. PT in the Moscone Center, San Francisco. CA Technologies is a platinum sponsor of the conference taking place April 20 – 24.
The keynote, “Security – Rewritten by the Application Economy,” will highlight how organizations need to rethink security for success in the application economy, and view it as both enabling and protecting the business. Chatterjee will discuss how this approach to security and a new identity paradigm will help organizations successfully navigate disruptive trends of the unwired enterprise, ambient data and API-assembled apps.
“Today, identity’s the buzzword in security, and tomorrow, it will be the currency of the global, application economy,” Chatterjee says.
Other CA Technologies activity at RSA Conference U.S. 2015 includes:
- CA Technologies is a bronze level sponsor of the Cloud Security Alliance Summit 2015, which takes place on Monday, April 20 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. PT in Moscone Center West. CSA Summit 2015 will highlight lessons learned from enterprise experts in securing their clouds, achieving compliance objectives and what security issues will challenge business in the future.
- CA Technologies is a finalist in two categories in the SC Magazine Reader Trust Awards:
– CA Advanced Authentication for Best Multifactor Solution
– CA Identity Manager for Best Identity Management Solution
Winners will be announced the evening of Tuesday, April 21 during an awards ceremony at the InterContinental San Francisco.
- “The New Security Reality in the Application Economy: How to Ride the Wave Without Wiping Out” session will be presented by CA Technologies Vice President, Security Solutions, Michelle Waugh, on Wednesday, April 22 at 9:10 a.m. PT in Moscone North 130. This session will explore how security leaders can influence business and help their organizations win in the application economy by reinventing their security strategy.
- Matt McLarty, CA vice president leading the API Academy, will participate in an industry-expert roundtable, “Is API Regulation the Future of Information Security?” The group will debate secure development and the future of the API industry. Hosted by the IEEE, this is an invitation-only event taking place on Wednesday, April 22, at The Box SF.
- Product demonstrations at CA’s booth #3413: Identity and Access Management, Mobile Security, Advanced Authentication and Payments Security, and API Management.