Pune, India, May 30, 2014: At TM Forum Live! in Nice next week, Amdocs, the leading provider of customer experience systems and services, will share its market insights and showcase new solutions that enable service providers to embrace challenge and experience success in the connected world. The company will demonstrate its new, communications-specific big data analytics capabilities for the first time, including new big data applications, an enriched, carrier-grade Insight platform and data science as a service (DSaaS). At the event Amdocs will also reveal details of new research into attitudes to social media and its significance in providing an enhanced customer experience.
Amdocs executives and customer operators will participate in sessions covering strategies, solutions and best practices. Sessions include:
- ONO and Amdocs best practice interview – Aligning Customers’ Experiences Across all Touchpoints – ONO’s IT Director, Susana Lorenzo, and Amdocs Vice President, Rebecca Prudhomme, discuss how ONO reinvented the multiplay experience to deliver a personalized customer experience across all channels; connected the next generation of the field work force to support customer experience and overcame the challenges of measuring the experience across multiple touch points. Monday, 2 June 4:15 – 4:45 PM as part of the Cable Summit.
- Telefónica Argentina case study: Simplify, Standardize, Transform – Telefónica Argentina’s CIO, Horacio Goldenberg, explains how Telefónica Argentina developed its greenfield transformation strategy to become a digital business, enabling a consistent user experience across multiple channels. Tuesday, 3 June 4:15-4:40pm
- Panel Discussion: Measures of success – the ‘how to’ of measuring customer experience – moderated by Paul Morrissey, Ambassador, TM Forum, a panel of service providers, vendors and industry leaders, including Amdocs’ Senior Director, Nibha Aggarwal, will discuss the importance of establishing the best methodology for measuring customer experience. Thursday, 5 June 9:00 – 9:45am
- XL Axiata case study – Dare to Dream: Developing a Personalized Customer Engagement Strategy – XL Axiata’s vice president of customer service, Noviyus Kurniawan, and Amdocs’ Nibha Aggarwal will explore how integrating new data into the traditional customer profile allows for enhanced individualization, delivering the right care in the right context, increasing revenue per customer while creating a “wow” customer experience. Thursday 5 June 12:05-12:30pm
Amdocs is participating in a TM Forum Catalyst rapid technology innovation project:
- Small Business, Big Opportunity: SMB Solutions for the Connected World – the needs and expectations of SMB customers are becoming more sophisticated and complex. This Catalyst explores how to provide intuitive, accurate and fully integrated self-service solutions for management of this segment’s services and users to enable continued rapid growth by blending capabilities across communication and cloud value added services. Catalyst champions: TELUS and Orange; Participants: Amdocs, Microsoft and Sigma Systems.
Visit Amdocs at TM Forum Live! at booth #6 in the Exhibit Hall. Amdocs will be demonstrating solutions from its CES 9.1 portfolio release as well as its services offerings to holistically manage the customer experience from the device to the network, personalizing every experience with real-time insight, allowing customers to take control of their experiences across any channel, network, service or device.