New Delhi, India, February 04, 2015: Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has launched a national consumer awareness programme on the need for installing anti-virus software in computers, laptops, mobile phones and other digital devices such as tablets and phablets amongst others. As part of this initiative, the Company has launched the Quick Heal Khareedo Gaadi Jeeto Contest from now to May 15, 2015. All anti-virus buyers have a chance to get assured gifts (subject to the contest conditions) such as Royal Enfield, Honda Activa, Laptops, LED TV sets, and Digital Cameras to name a few. And this is not all; the grand winner of the contest will take home a brand-new, sparkling Ford EcoSport.
Quick Heal’s Annual Threat Report 2015 highlighted exponential growth in android malware threats, adware & ransomware threats in mobile devices. To encourage widespread awareness of anti-virus and make it a habit amongst consumers, Quick Heal has kept the rules very simple and convenient. Here’s what an anti-virus buyer has to do:
- Buy a select Quick Heal product
- Activate the product before May 15, 2015 by visiting www.quickheal.co.in/contest
- Fill up the registration form given on the contest page and click ‘Submit’
“In the IT Security world, we not only intend to secure our consumers’ digital presence, but also keep them engaged at various levels. By trusting Quick Heal, they build a relationship with us, and we wish to make this association a rewarding experience for them as well as for us. And with this intention in mind, we have relaunched the Quick Heal Khareedo Gaadi Jeeto contest, which received a huge response last year. This time, the gifts and prizes are even more exciting, and so is the grand prize.” said Mr. Rahul Joshi, Country Manager- Retail, Quick Heal Technologies.
Contest winners stand a good chance to win the following: Royal Enfield (Classic 350) or equivalent; Honda Activa (DLX) or equivalent; LED 3D TV 42 Inch – LG or equivalent; Laptop Lenovo or equivalent; Digital Camera Canon 20.1 mega pixel; Headphone Sennheiser or equivalent; External Hard Drive 1 TB – SEGATE; and Quick Heal Back Pack Wildcraft. Quick Heal is also offering 2 Months Additional Validity; 4 Months Additional Validity; 6 Months Additional Validity and 12 Months Additional Validity on its products to winners of the contest.
The contest is applicable to single user licenses of the following Quick Heal products:
- Quick Heal Antivirus Pro (1 & 3 year)
- Quick Heal Internet Security Premium (1 & 3 year)
- Quick Heal Total Security (1 & 3 year)
- Quick Heal Total Security for MAC (1 & 3 year)
- Quick Heal Antivirus for Server (1 & 3 year)
- Quick Heal Total Security for Android (1 & 2 year)
- Quick Heal Tablet Security for Android (1 & 2 year)
- Quick Heal Internet Security Essentials (1 & 3 year)(only for Kerala, Pondicherry, Karnataka, Andaman & Nicobar)