Juniper Networks an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, today announced new enhancements to its unified cybersecurity platform, empowering customers to run their businesses with confidence and efficiency across locations and clouds. The volume of data presented to overworked, understaffed security teams can be overwhelming, in part because of the time it takes to manually analyze and correlate threat data from multiple sources. As a result, organizations require unified cybersecurity solutions that can interoperate with existing devices and visualize data in a way that is prioritized and actionable.
To address this need, Juniper Networks today revealed newly engineered enhancements to its unified cybersecurity platform – a platform that is open for integration and fueled by automation. These enhancements simplify security operations by accelerating time to detection and orchestrating mitigation. The result is improved productivity and a stronger security posture across enterprise networks and cloud workloads whether in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or private data centers.
With the continual advancement of its unified cybersecurity platform powered by Software-Defined Secure Networks (SDSN), Juniper helps organizations protect themselves from fast-moving threats with a solution that rapidly adapts to cybercrime tactics, empowering teams to stop an attack early in the threat lifecycle.
- Consolidated timeline view of threat behavior with integrated inline blocking: To give security teams a simplified and comprehensive view of threats and enable one-click mitigation, Juniper Networks SRX Series Next-Generation Firewalls now feed directly into the Advanced Threat Prevention (ATP) Appliance. This integration enables the aggregation and correlation of security events from various Juniper and third-party sources into a consolidated timeline view of all threats in the network, resulting in fast, proactive defense against known and unknown threats. Security teams are then able to prioritize critical alerts and mitigate threats with just one click.
- Adaptive detection and automated enforcement against advanced threats: Furthering its promise to use the entire network for security enforcement, the Juniper ATP Appliance is bringing its built-in threat behavior analytics and one-touch mitigation to Junos Space Security Director Policy Enforcer, offering a unified view of threat behavior across the security fabric for extended remediation. This integration enables adaptive malware detection that triggers automated policy enforcement for a substantially hardened security posture across networks and cloud environments.
- Extending cloud workload protection: Security Director Policy Enforcer is now integrated with Amazon Web Services (AWS). Juniper extends multicloud workload protection and consistent security across multicloud environments, securing workloads in AWS Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs).
- Global data center expansion for Juniper Sky ATP: As part of its commitment to global cybersecurity, Juniper Networks now has data centers for Juniper Sky ATP in Asia Pacific and Canada, in addition to its existing data centers in the U.S. and Europe. Customers with offices in these regions can rely on lower latency and may be better able to comply with regional data regulations.
- Sharing expert knowledge of the threat landscape: Juniper is furthering its commitment to an open and unified approach to cybersecurity by joining the Cyber Threat Alliance (CTA), an organization dedicated to improving the security of the global digital ecosystems through cyber threat information sharing. Be sure to visit us at RSA where we’ll be showcasing our refreshed threat research website featuring the latest threat research, information on in-the-wild cyber attacks and cyber operations from Juniper Threat Labs.
- Simplifying the buying process: To save effort and cost, Juniper Networks now offers Enterprise Agreements (EAs) for its security portfolio. A single purchasing agreement simplifies the buying process and license management. For direct customers, custom pricing is offered thanks to volume discounts and term commitments. Technical support is built-in, providing peace of mind for product support.
Amy James, Director of Security Portfolio Marketing, Juniper Networks, “As threats increase, so too should the speed and efficacy with which we enable our customers to respond. By addressing the complexities that security teams face every day with our unified cybersecurity platform, Juniper is helping organizations detect, analyze and mitigate threats with more precision and at a faster pace. With optimized security operations and faster remediation, our new enhancements will offer better, more consistent cybersecurity across enterprise networks and clouds.”
Bikash Koley, Chief Technology Officer, Juniper Networks, “Juniper has a longstanding commitment to an open, unified approach to cybersecurity that helps customers automate, adapt and simplify their network security. This approach is further bolstered by our recent admission to the Cyber Threat Alliance, as we continue to make strides toward truly open threat sharing and collaboration to keep our customers’ networks safe.”
Kevin Sena, founder and CEO at Viperline Solutions, “As a new Juniper partner, we’re extremely excited about the prospect of a unified cybersecurity platform driven by SDSN. Automating manual tasks and streamlining complex security operations is critical to providing end-to-end cybersecurity protection in an ever-evolving threat landscape. The integration of Juniper’s Advanced Threat Prevention Appliance with SRX Series Firewalls and Security Director with Policy Enforcer will help our enterprise security customers respond quickly and efficiently to threats.”
@Technuter.com News Service