Dubai, United Arab Emirates, January 15, 2015 – HID Global, a worldwide player in secure identity solutions today announced that under the theme “Your Security Connected,” it will demonstrate the power to connect people, devices and applications with its broad Genuine HID portfolio of interoperable and future-proof secure identity solutions, at Intersec, Dubai 18-20 January 2015.
“HID Global’s participation at Intersec 2015 provides us with the perfect opportunity to showcase and demonstrate our broad Genuine HID portfolio of interoperable and future-proof secure identity solutions. We will also demonstrate our latest award-winning HID Mobile Access solution, which makes it possible for users to unlock doors and open gates using smartphones. We are looking forward to interacting with existing customers and prospects as well as supporting and strengthening our channel partners’ efforts in the region,” said Nat Pisupati, Regional Sales Director Identity & Access Management, Middle East & Africa with HID Global.
At Intersec 2015, HID Global will demonstrate its extensive suite of technologies, products, solutions and services that will provide visitors a hands-on understanding of how to address real-world security challenges by creating, managing and using secure identities at Sheikh Saeed Hall 1, Stand B 11 at Dubai World Trade Centre.
– iCLASS Seos credential technology: HID Global will demonstrate its new iCLASS Seos credential providing organizations with higher security. The credentials are supported by its very successful iCLASS SE reader platform with OSDP. iCLASS Seos enables customers to use multiple applications and technologies on smart cards, smartphones and other mobile devices. In addition, the latest iCLASS SEDecor and multiCLASS SE readers will be on display.
– HID Mobile Access: The recently-launched solution supports Bluetooth Smart and NFC to open doors with smartphones and other smart devices for convenient and secure mobile access. Powered by the company’s award-winning Seos technology, HID Global’s breakthrough solution provides superior identity management and is the most dynamic mobile access solution in the market. Additionally, it enables users to open doors and gates from a distance via Bluetooth Smart and the company’s patented “Twist and Go” gesture technology.
– HID Secure Identity Services: A comprehensive suite of services to help customers address every aspect of requirements for cards or digital credentials for mobile access, including managing the daily flow of ID card badge requests, large-volume re-badging projects and combining multiple technology platforms onto one credential.
– Genuine HID Technology and Embedded Solutions: To enable third parties to develop solutions that work within the Genuine HID ecosystem. HID Global’s iCLASS SE Encoder, the iCLASS SE Reader Module and the iCLASS SE Processor can be used across a variety of platforms to SIO-enable third-party hardware for higher security.
– Converged Solutions: The ability to combine access control for physical and IT resources such as computers, networks, data and cloud applications on a single device for user convenience while increasing security and reducing deployment and operational costs. Convergence solutions also scale to secure access to other resources to support a fully interoperable, multi-layered security strategy that can protect the organisation’s buildings, networks, systems and applications, now and in the future.