Dubai. U.A.E., October 15, 2015: HID Global has announced that under the theme “Your Security Connected,” it will demonstrate its recently launched ActivID Tap Authentication platform, powered by Seos, for convenient and secure multi-factor authentication to more than 2,400 cloud apps and web services on mobile devices with a simple tap of smart card. The company will also showcase its ActivID Authentication Appliance, an enterprise authentication solution that enables end users to access the door, data and cloud apps, anywhere, anytime.
From October 18-22 at stand B2-4, HID Global will demonstrate its extensive portfolio which will give visitors a hands-on understanding of how to address real-world secure identity challenges. Top demonstrations include:
- Card Personalisation Solutions: HID Global offers the industry’s broadest range of card personalisation solutions, such as the industrial-grade HDP8500 Printer/Encoderto create secure identities in a single seamless method.
- ActivID Tap Authentication to mobile devices with a contact less smart card:HID Global’s new authentication platform is powered by Seos technology and enables users to tap smart cards to laptops, tablets, phones and other NFC-enabled devices to access cloud apps and web-based services. ActivID Tap Authentication for Microsoft is tightly integrated with Microsoft Server 2012 R2 Federation Services and the HID Global Authentication Cloud Service.
- ActivID Enterprise Authentication and Smart Employee ID Solutions: Employee-centric solutions for using a single credential for access to the cloud, data and door. As an enterprise solution for multi-factor authentication, the ActivID Authentication Appliance provides secure and convenient user access experiences and protects against the latest cyber threats and attacks. The solution supports all leading mobile phones and tablets; it also has built-in support for open protocols ensures that it can be easily integrated into enterprise infrastructure, cloud based services and internet banking engines.
- HID Secure Identity Services: To help customers address every aspect of requirements for cards or Mobile IDs, including creating, managing and revoking Mobile IDs on smartphones, managing the daily flow of ID card badge requests, large-volume re-badging projects and combining multiple technology platforms onto one credential.
- Genuine HID Solutions: Including employee-centric embedded solutions featuring Genuine HID Technology that enable third parties to develop products and solutions that work within the Genuine HID ecosystem.
- EasyLobby Visitor Management Solutions: For visitor registration, badge printing, tracking and reporting. The solution is flexible, customizable and feature-rich to meet the needs of small and enterprise organizations with diverse visitor management processes and policy requirements.
© Technuter.com News Service