SAN JOSE, Calif. and BROOMFIELD, Colo – October 16, 2014: A10 Networks, a technology player in application networking, unveiled the A10 Security Alliance, an ecosystem of leading security and networking companies that are working together to help mitigate threats and automate security operations. By validating interoperability with products from leading security vendors, the A10 Security Alliance has developed specialized solutions for data centers that deliver critical best-of-breed security capabilities required to detect and eliminate advanced threats; lower data breach expenses, and reduce the cost of security operations.
The A10 Security Alliance empowers organizations to solve today’s top security challenges with integrated and tested solutions. A10 Thunder Series products, in conjunction with A10 Security Alliance members’ products, offer solutions covering SSL visibility to detect advanced threats, authentication for federated security and single-sign-on, automated SSL certificate management and protection, threat and URL intelligence for effective policy decisions, and more.
“To combat cyber threats, organizations must develop an integrated defense that incorporates attack protection, forensics, authentication, visibility, and more,” said Raj Jalan, Chief Technology Officer at A10 Networks. “The A10 Security Alliance provides an ecosystem of validated and integrated solutions that helps our customers architect secure data centers and improve efficiency.”
- SSL Inspection and Scaling Partners – A10 Thunder ADC, using SSL Insight technology, can decrypt SSL traffic at high speeds, enabling RSA Security Analytics, FireEye Threat Prevention Platform, IBM QRadar Incident Forensics, and Vectra X-series to inspect encrypted traffic at high speeds to uncover threats in encrypted traffic. Pulse Secure’s Connect Secure solution – combined with A10 Thunder Application Delivery Controllers – enables customers to load balance multiple SSL VPN gateways, maximize uptime, and ensure optimal and uninterrupted user access.
- Authentication Partners – A10 Thunder ADC integrates with authentication and identity management solutions, such PingFederate, enabling organizations to centrally manage authentication for all of their web applications in a federated SAML model to control access to cloud-based applications and support single sign-on.
- Certificate Management and Protection Partners – A10 Networks has partnered with Symantec and Venafi to secure and automate the management of SSL certificates and keys, eliminating downtime and improving security operations.
- Intelligence Partners – Using the Webroot BrightCloud Web Classification Service together with A10’s SSL Insight feature, customers can analyze and secure SSL traffic while bypassing communications to sensitive sites such as banking and healthcare applications.
- Advanced Detection and Analysis Partners – The A10 Thunder TPS’s advanced traffic-shaping expertise, integrated with FlowTraq’s high-volume network traffic analysis capabilities yields one of the industry’s fastest automated DDoS mitigation solutions.
- Programmatic Security Control Partners – A10 and Arista Networks have collaborated to deliver an integrated solution for DDoS mitigation. In the event of a DDoS attack, an Arista network switch can instantly route network flows through an A10 Thunder TPS appliance, reducing the time to mitigation from minutes to seconds.