The G60 series has expanded the single-chip DLP projector offering with three quality projectors between 7000 and 10000 Lumens brightness at an affordable and attractive price point. It opens up the possibility to a wider range of applications. Their uniform compact size, compatibility with other Barco products and the wide-lens shift range enlarges the projector’s flexibility. The laser light source ensures great image quality and also lowers maintenance compared to most lamp-based projectors in the market.
- 7000/ 8000/ 10,000 Lumens, WUXGA, 1 Chip DLP Laser phosphors projector
- Great image quality
- Optimal integration capabilities
- Guaranteed service and support
- G-lenses – 0.36:1 / 0.75-0.95:1 / 0.95-1.22:1 / 1.22-1.52:1 / 1.52-2.92:1 / 2.90-5.50:1 lens type
- Light source lifetime: Up to 20,000 Hrs
- Orientation: 360° rotation, no restrictions
- Embedded Warping and Blending
- CLO: Constant Light Output
- Active stereoscopic 3D
- Laser phosphors light source
- Limited 3 years warranty for parts and labor
Barco G60 series is designed to answer the needs of day-to-day projects without compromising on the quality. Boosting the flexibility of G60 along with the compact form factor, there is also the possibility of working with short-throw lenses allowing the user to increase the image size or shorten the projection distance, ensuring that the product is the perfect match for space-constraint installations. It also allows the user to choose the perfect fit for their environment. Having all this at a very competitive price makes the G60 series an attractive package for its target market segment.
The projectors are available in black with the option of included standard lens as well as the option of body only with a choice of separate lens.
5 Lakhs to 11 Lakhs + GST (Approx.)