New Delhi, India, June 26, 2014: GlacialPower, a division of Taiwanese technology manufacturer GlaicalTech, has launched two new wall mount LED adapters for desk lamps, floor lamps, strip lighting and other indoor lighting applications under 9 watts. The 8W GP-LC3536-0A and the 9W GP-LC7021-0A are compact wall mount power supplies providing constant current for LED lighting. These fully-isolated LED adapters feature a compact two-prong design with Overload Protection (OLP) and Short Circuit Protection (SCP).
GlacialPower’s GP-LC LED adapters are worldwide compatible, with universal AC input from 90 to 264V AC power accepted. Input plug adapters can be customized to US or EU electrical outlet standards. The power supply output plug to the device can be selected by the customer to suit their needs.
The GP-LC LED adapters are designed to be fully compliant with standards and safe for indoor applications. Compliant with American UL1310 class 2 as well as European EN61347-1 and EN61347-2-13 specifications, The GP-LC LED adapters are easy for customers to adopt into their product lines. A double-insulated design means the GP-LC is a safe, Class 2 power supply which needs no ground pin.
- Suitable for constant current LED lighting under 9W
- Fully isolated Class 2 power supply
- Wall plug can be selected for US or EU spec, with compact 2-prong design available
- Certified to UL1310 class 2、EN61347-1, EN61347-2-13
- Worldwide Voltage compatible from 90~260V AC
- Power out plug can be customized
- Protections: OLP (Overload Protection) / SCP (Short-Circuit Protection).